Chapter 23: Unfortunately I am stuck with stupid...wait idiot fits him more

Miracine Seaton

      I raised my hands up laying across the sea.  My tail was visible on the surface.  My hair was laying behind me.  I was doing what humans might call floating.  For them it was energy wasting and for us it takes nothing to do it.
    Ahh this is why mermaids are so much better than being humanics.  But I can look like both so I am like a super mermaid....Wait no that sounds incredibly dumb.  I am like a part-time human!

     I feel more relaxed now.  Water helps with everything.  I better get out now and grab the towel I put around me.  I lifted myself out and wrapped the towel all over me.  I patted myself down, drying myself.

     Ughh this takes so long.  Like it should be as soon as I get out of water I will be able to look like a human.  But no it takes awhile.  It takes forever...Like a very, very long time.  Thankfully, with this nice towel is takes less time. 
     Finally I start to feel my fin split into two and my scales turning into flesh.  And if Kaisa ask I could just say I accidentally got some water on me.  I stood up and as I was about to go inside I saw two figures in the distance.

     They were kissing and getting up all against each other's space.  As I went inside I noticed it was not just any two.  It was not Seivon and Malseania which I was thankful for.

   In front of me was two I was surprised to see together and it was something I would rub in their faces forever.  I took out that phone machine and took a picture.  I could really get into the blackmail industry.

   "Mivozene......and A-atlantic?" I muttered out loud.  At once they noticed me and separated immediately.  Atlantic crossed her arms and looked irritated.  Mivozene had a look of smugness in his eyes. 
    "Mivozene what are you doing here?" I was still kinda annoyed at him for this morning.

    "Like it or not I decided to enroll because you certainly like it so much.  I mean if you like it a lot than I will probably like it to, Mina."  Mivozene gleamed proudly.  Him, here and enrolled. 
That is a nightmare.

     "Mivo we have different versions of what we like.  Just because I like something does not mean you would.  What are you planning?" I frowned giving him my hardest glare.

    "I am not planning anything, sweet Mina." Ughhk why does he call me that?

     "Fine but luckily for me I got a picture of blackmail.  What would the council of elders say if they saw that?  And if they did not hear from the source itself.  Now that would be unfortunate."  Mivozene eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their socket.

   "DELETE IT!  Look it was out of content.  He was annoying me!  I was looking for you and then he just did that." Kaisa reached up to grab the phone which I held higher than her.

    "You did kissed me back...." Kaisa ignored Mivozene's smart comment.

    "Look all I want to know is what you are planning." I leaned against the wall.

     "What do you mean planning?" I sighed at her ignorance.  Here we go again

     "You know this morning I asked you and you decided to play koi with me.  Tell me the truth this time.  No one is around."  I pointed to the empty halls.

    "I have no idea what you are talking about!"  She exclaimed, I glared at her. 
     She is lying.  Mermaids always lie.  We are good at it, and I learned from the best: Mivozene.

     "Fine if you are going to be like that.... Hey Seri send the most recent photo to-"

      Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng