Chapter 27: Why you should never use Blackmail.

I once said she was my world
She still is, now more than ever
But now no one else
can be where she is
And my world is
broken and my heart
No longer belongs to me.

Seivon Rivers

        "Oh I just got a paper from that pile we made since, I usually can not think of things on the spot. What an interesting piece...." She told us calmly.
       "I do not want to with people that are not from-"

       "Hey Kaisa....I wonder will it get viral?  Will people that know of you find out?  I mean what will your parents say especially not hearing from yourself?" Miracine grinned,
       "Especially if they are not someone that is.... do not have abnormal circumstances." Wait Mira knows of Kaisa's parents, but if Kai is from the sea then so are her parents and as far as I know she never let us meet them once.
        How would Mira know Kaisa parents since most mermaids don't like humans like me?  What does Miracine mean by abnormal circumstances?  Is she the mermaid of my dreams?

      "No pictures, please?" Kaisa was actually pleading and begging. 
     Wait pictures? Those kinds of pictures?

     "Fine since you will end up using it against me once your questioned, but that does not mean you are not out of what you been doing this entire time..." I did not know what Mira been talking about.
     Rolling my eyes I watched Kaisa kissed Mivozene slowly on the cheek.  She looked irritated, but at the same time she wasn't.  I looked over and Ashton looked hurt.

      "I need to go take care of something that does not concern any of you imbeciles." Mivozene got up and left.
       Strange...  Miracine watched him go and slowly followed him.  I wonder what that is about.

       "Alright while we wait let's have a drink!" A voice from the one who lead this game spoke up.  She was grinning as she and many others left to get some drinks.  There was, water, soda, tea, juice, some minimal alcoholic drinks ect.
       You know, the usual drinks people have that are my age.  I guess that one thing about living here.  There is no drinking age.

       I walked over to the back and I heard voices.

      "What do you mean?  I have no idea what you are talking about." That voice... I know that voice. 
        But I cannot seem to think who it sounds like.  I think it someone from school.

       "Now now, do not play koi with me, little sister." Another voice said mockingly.

        "But Mivo....I always loved the fish koi." The first voice laughed.
Mivo....Mivozene?  But that means the first voice is Pacific, but she sounds different like...
       Does she change her voice when she is around people to fit in?  But her voice sounds so familiar, who is it?  

     "You are acting stupid again.  Jeez sis what is wrong with you?  I gave you the most precious thing in the world that everyone would love to have and how do you repay me?  You go off saving a humanic, I tried to quit your attics by telling the council, and now you go to this place just because that same humanic is there?" Her brother raised his voice,
   "What is wrong with you?  You are suppose to be my sister, a mermaid not a humanic with feelings and emotions!" There never been a person I hated more than Mivozene himself. 
      I can't stand the way he does things.  He acts so arrogantly, like he better than everyone, and hates humans for reasons that only apply to few humans.  

     "Well maybe I do not want it at all.  Maybe I want to have a little bit of emotions and feelings." I heard Violet yell back.  I just want to hug her.