Chapter 15- At Home Chaos

Xue Yang woke up to his lower half aching. He looked down and saw Xingchen pressing his face on his stomach, grabbing his waist.
"Xingchen," he whispered, shaking the man, "wake up."
    "What?" Xingchen asked groggily.
"I have a question," Xue Yang looked shy and cute, almost like a little kid.
"What is it?"
"Does it feel nice inside of me?" He whispered softly.
"Did you seriously wake me up just to ask me that?" Xingchen chuckled, "Yes it does."
"How does it feel like?" Xue Yang whispered.
"Very warm," Xingchen replied, "and tight and sometimes you'll just squeeze around me. And when you're on your heat it's really wet and easy to in and out. What about you? Does it feel nice?"
Xue Yang nodded, "Yes, at first it feels like like someone's burning you but then it feels really good. It feels like your full and when you touch the right spots it feels so good!"
"You look like a little baby, you know that right?" Xingchen said softly, patting Xue Yang's head.
"No I don't!" Xue Yang crossed his arms and pouted.
Xingchen chuckled, "Fine, you don't."
"Good, I also like it when you kiss my legs and leave hickeys. It starts the feeling of being overwhelmed and like you're about to cum."
"I'll keep that in mind," Xingchen smirked and Xue Yang turned a deep red. Xingchen leaned down and kissed Xue Yang's belly, "We probably shouldn't be talking about this in front of the baby."
Xue Yang giggled, "True, we don't want them to learn these things at such a young age."
   "It's almost morning so we might as well get up," Xingchen said. He sat up but was pulled back down by Xue Yang.
    "Nooo!" Xue Yang whined, "Don't leave me!" He pouted like a little kid and hugged Xingchen tightly.
    Xingchen chuckled, "Angel, we have to go to work."
   "Just call in sick," Xue Yang mumbled. He hid his face in Xingchen's neck and kissed it softly.
   "I can't just do that," Xingchen said.
    "Yes you can, now you go do it or I will."
Xingchen sighed, "Fine," he picked his phone up and dialed his work number. "Hi, me and Mr. Xue are both sick so I'm afraid we won't be able to go....yes....alright thank you."
"Yay!" Xue Yang let his tail and ears out and hugged Xingchen tightly. He smiled into the bare skin and placed a soft kiss on it, "Thank you."
Xingchen smiled fondly at the man, "No problem. What do you want to do today?"
"Can we go buy some things for the baby?" Xue Yang asked, "I know I'm not even close to being due but I don't want to wait until the last minute."
"It's fine, we can go in a minute," Xingchen shifted into cat form and hid in Xue Yang's arms.
"You're worse than me," Xue Yang laughed. He scratched Xingchen's ears gently earning a purr. "Why don't you just stay in cat form for the rest of the day? I can carry you around."
Xingchen shook his head, he didn't want Xue Yang getting tired of carrying him all day.
"Why not?" Xue Yang asked, "If it's because you don't want to me to get tired then you can just sit on my shoulder."
The cat licked his hand, causing him to giggle. Xingchen meowed and got closer to Xue Yang's stomach, he licked the skin gently and nuzzled against it.
Xue Yang smiled, "This baby is going to be the favorite." Xingchen climbed up on Xue Yang's chest and faced the man, he pressed his small nose against Xue Yang's.
The man chuckled, and kissed the cat's nose softly. He stood up and Xingchen in his arms and walked to the kitchen, where he put the cat on the counter and began making breakfast.
He soon felt arms wrap around his waist and a kiss on his neck, "Do you want something for breakfast?"
"You," Xingchen whispered, wrapping his tail around Xue Yang's thigh.
"No, you need food," Xue Yang said, scratching the hybrid's ears gently.
   "Fine, just make some pancakes," Xingchen said.
   "There's no egg," Xue Yang pointed out.
   "I can go buy some really quickly," Xingchen offered.
   "No, I'll go," Xue Yang said, "you make something else for now. I can't cook well anyways."
    "Are you sure? I can go if you want," Xingchen said.
    "It's fine, I can go," Xue Yang said, he walked to their room while Xingchen stayed in the kitchen. He quickly changed into a shirt and some shorts and went to the door, "I'll be back soon."
    "Okay," Xingchen called out, "be careful."
    "I will," Xue Yang replied. He walked out and went to the store in the corner.
    He looked around for the things they needed and heard footsteps behind him. He smelled a familiar scent and began walking a bit faster, going to another isle.
   The footsteps followed him. They were his past owners, he recognized the smell.
   He quickly bought the things and payed for them before walking outside, "Hey!"
   Xue Yang quickened his pace and heard a man's voice follow him.
   "Xue Yang! I know it's you!" The man grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to an alley, "You little shit. You thought you could get away from me?"
    "Let me go," Xue Yang growled.
    "Acting brave now?" The man asked in a dark voice.
    "I said let me go!" Xue Yang grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it, his hair being released. He punched the man and backed away, holding his stomach protectively.
   "How dare you hit your master?" The man raised his voice.
   "You are not my master," Xue Yang said, he began running away but was held back by his arm. "Let me go!"
    The man threw him on the floor and picked up a metal bar from the floor. Xue Yang scrambled back until his back hit a wall, he held his stomach and glared at the man.
    "Pregnant are you?" The man asked with a sickening sweet smile, "Looks like the baby is the first to go." He raised the bar but his hand was held by a hand.
    "I don't think so," a voice said.
   "Xingchen!" Xue Yang exclaimed, he stood up and ran to his boyfriend, "You're here."
   Xingchen pushed the man behind him and took the bar, "You're messing with the wrong hybrid."