Chapter 5- Purr

They all went back home and decided to watch a movie. Xingchen was asleep with Xue Yang curled up on his lap in cat form.
    Wei Ying picked Xue Yang up carefully who turned to him in disappointment, "Don't look at me like that," Wei Ying pouted, "I only want to pet you."
    Xue Yang laid down on the man's lap and let him pet him. Song Lan, who was watching them, pet Xue Yang's head. He scratched behind the cat's ear earning a purr, "You're like Xingchen," he commented.
     The two men continued to pet him and Xingchen soon woke up, "What are you doing?" He asked.
    "Nothing," Wei Ying said, "just petting Xue Yang. He likes it apparently, a lot."
    Xingchen smiled, "Yeah, he does. He always asks me to pet him and everything, it's really cute when he's in hybrid form."
    Xue Yang hopped on Xingchen's lap snd turned into hybrid form, "You think I'm cute like this?" He asked smiling.
    "Yes, very," Xingchen said. He scratched behind Xue Yang's ear earning a small mewl in delight.
    Wei Ying saw Xue Yang's tail swishing around and smiled. He didn't often see Xingchen in hybrid form so it was rare to see someone with a tail. He turned into his hybrid form and smiled at Xue Yang.
    "How fast can you run?" He asked the cat hybrid. 
   "Not so fast right now," Xue Yang said, "I'm still injured. But before I could run pretty fast."
   "Is Xingchen faster than you?" Wei Ying asked, stroking his bunny ears.
    "I'm not sure, I only saw him run once and it wasn't that far," Xue Yang said. He leaned on Xingchen's chest and closed his eyes, he purred satisfied when Xingchen scratched a specific area.
   "Have you gotten your heat yet?" Wei Ying asked.
    "I had mine for many years," Xue Yang said, "but I always took repressors. Until last time, Xingchen helped me out then."
    "Wait, you and Xingchen fucked already?" Wei Ying asked.
    "Mhmm, and I topped," Xingchen said proudly.
    "Guessed it," Song Lan said, "give me 50."
   "Damn it," Wei Ying groaned and took out 50 dollars from his pocket.
    "You betted on if I was top?" Xingchen asked.
     "Yep," Song Lan said, "who wouldn't honestly. You look like a whole ass angel who would be submissive."
    "Xue Yang's the angel in this situation," Xingchen said teasingly. Xue Yang turned a dark red and hid his face in Xingchen's neck.
    "Shut up!"
    Xingchen chuckled, "Come on angel, let's go to sleep. It's getting late." He picked Xue Yang up and carried him out of the room.
   "Xue Yang doesn't look like the type of person to be soft and cuddly, does he?" Wei Ying asked.
    "Not at all," Song Lan said, "I wonder why he's like that."
     "Probably after being abused for his whole life he just wanted love," Wei Ying suggested.
    "Maybe," Song Lan said, "maybe."
    "We should go to sleep too."
     "Yeah, let's go."

     Xingchen woke up something soft tickling his chin. He opened his eyes and saw Xue Yang in hybrid form in front of him. He smiled softly and leaned down, he kissed Xue Yang's forehead softly and whispered, "Wake up my angel."
    "What is it?" Xue Yang grumbled.
    "You need to get up, we have to go eat," Xingchen said.
     "Just eat me," Xue Yang mumbled, "I won't mind."
     "I can't just eat you," Xingchen said, chuckling, "we're not at the right place."
     "I don't care, I'm too lazy to get up," Xue Yang said.
     "Too bad," Xingchen picked Xue Yang up and threw him over his shoulder.
     "Hey!" Xue Yang hit his back, "Put me down!"
     "Angel," Xingchen warned, "you best calm down."
    "Put me down!" Xue Yang ordered, "Before I-!" He gasped at the harsh slap that landed on his butt, "Did you-did you just slap my ass?"
    "Yes, now calm down or else I'll do it again," Xingchen said sternly. He walked outside with Xue Yang on his shoulder and went to the kitchen. He saw no one and sat Xue Yang down on the counter, "Hold on."
    He walked to the oven and began making pancakes, "Make them fluffy," Xue Yang said.
    "I know," Xingchen said with a smile. He made the pancakes and was almost done when someone pulled his shirt softly, "Yes?"
     "Kiss," Xue Yang said. Xingchen turned around and kissed him softly. "More," Xue Yang ordered.
     "Fine," Xingchen kissed him deeply and sucked on the man's bottom lip. He walked in front of Xue Yang and felt the man wrap his legs around his waist. Xingchen grabbed Xue Yang's hips while the other placed a hand on the back of his neck.
    Xue Yang moaned softly when the man bit his lip and pulled back slightly, "Can we keep going? Please master."
    "Once we get back angel," Xingchen said, "now go sit down so we can eat." He served the food and went to Wei Ying's room, "Wake up, food's ready." He went to Song Lan's room and said the same thing.
    The two men walked out and sat down tiredly. They all ate in silence until Wei Ying spoke, "Did you sleep well?"
    "Yeah," everyone said at the same time. Wei Ying nodded and returned to his food.
    "Me and Xue Yang are leaving after we finish eating, but we might come back later. Or meet at work, our vacation is over," Xingchen said.
     "Damn, I forgot about work," Song Lan sighed, "well, work is work."
    "Yeah, it sucks but we have to do it," Wei Ying said. "Xue Yang, do you have a job?"
     "No," he replied.
     "Don't we have an open spot?" Xingchen asked.
     "I think so," Song Lan said, "maybe he can work there. It won't be too hard on him and he can visit us from time to time."
     "Xue Yang would like to work with us?" Wei Ying asked, "We have an open spot at the business and nobody's been chosen yet."
   "Sure," the man said.
    "Great, next week you start when we go back."