Chapter 7- Skirts and Dresses

"Xue Yang, come here," Wei Ying pulled the man's arm to a female shop and pointed, "I want one. Can you ask for money?"
"You want a dress?" Xue Yang asked confused, "What for?"
"Because when I'm in hybrid form my tail gets all squished in my pants," Wei Ying said, "that happens to you all the time I'm sure."
"I mean yeah," Xue Yang said, "but I'm not wearing a dress."
"What if Xingchen likes it?" Wei Ying asked.
Xue Yang stared at him, "Fine," he sighed. He walked to Xingchen and asked, "Can I have some money?"
"Sure," Xingchen took out a card, "use this to buy whatever you want."
"Thanks," Xue Yang said and kissed the man's cheek softly. He walked back to Wei Ying who dragged him into the shop, "Get just one dress for you and one for me."
"What about a skirt?" Wei Ying asked.
"I don't care," Xue Yang said shrugging. He watched as Wei Ying ran around the store and finally finished.
They quickly paid for them and walked outside with the bag. "Xingchen! Song Lan!" Wei Ying called out for the men.
The two walked over and Xingchen saw the bag, "What did you buy?"
"You'll see when we get home," Wei Ying said.
"I think I already know," Song Lan said sighing.
They went to Wei Ying's house and Xue Yang was dragged to the bathroom. He closed the door and looked at the black skirt and some lace panties in his hands, "I can't believe I'm doing this."
He put them on and walked outside where everyone else was. He stood in front of them in hybrid form with the skirt, "I know it looks stupid but Wei Ying said it would help with the tail."
"You look so good!" Wei Ying said, "I'm trying mine on!" He ran to the bathroom and came out on a black dress. "What do you think?"
"You look better than me," Xue Yang commented.
Xingchen picked Xue Yang up and sat him on his lap. Xue Yang looked at him in surprise and looked down when Xingchen looked at him with lustful eyes.
He hid his face in the man's neck, avoiding the stare. Xingchen chuckled, "Angel, you look beautiful."
"Really?" Xue Yang asked.
"Yeah," Xingchen leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I want to take you to the kitchen table and fuck you so hard you won't be able to even breath. I want to eat you out and watch you cry and moan while your legs tremble."
Xue Yang turned a bright pink and he licked Xingchen's neck, then bit it leaving a red mark. He shivered at the words and his tail wrapped around Xingchen's thigh tightly.
Xingchen smiled at the response and turned to his friends, "I'm going to buy some snacks, do you want anything?"
"No thanks, just bring popcorn," Wei Ying said.
"Alright, do you want to come with me Xue Yang?" Xingchen asked.
"Yes," Xue Yang mumbled. He stood up with Xingchen and grabbed onto the man's arm. Xingchen walked to the car where he went in and placed Xue Yang on his lap, straddling him.
He looked at the man's eyes and growled, "Do you know how crazy seeing you in this skirt makes me?" Xue Yang remained silent so Xingchen reached behind the man and groped him, "Do you?"
"Ah! No!" Xue Yang yelped. Xingchen smirked and leaned in so that their faces were only and inch apart.
"Tell me angel, what do you have under the skirt?"
"Lace panties," Xue Yang whispered. Xingchen pressed their lips together and massaged the flesh on Xue Yang's behind. He lifted the skirt a bit and moved the panties to the side. He forcefully stuck two fingers in causing Xue Yang to moan in pleasure.
"You like this?" Xingchen asked as he moved his fingers at a fast pace, "You seem to like this, you little slut."
Xue Yang moaned at the name and tried to kiss Xingchen to muffle them. Xingchen kissed him roughly but Xue Yang couldn't kiss back, all he could do was moan louder and whimper as the fingers went deeper and harder.
"You're such a good boy for me," Xingchen whispered into Xue Yang's ear, "such a good boy for master."
Xue Yang moaned and hid his face in Xingchen's neck, "S-stop," he whined.
"Why? You love being called a good boy don't you, doing such a great job in taking everything I give you," Xingchen said, slowly slipping in a third finger.
Xue Yang squirmed a bit at the feeling, he rolled his hips slowly and moaned into Xingchen's ear. "M-master," he whispered.
"Angel," Xingchen said, "don't do that or else master will do something bad."
"Do it," Xue Yang challenged.
"So needy today, aren't you angel," Xingchen chuckled.
"Master please," Xue Yang pleaded, "I'm your toy aren't I? I'm master's needy angel, his slut."
"Fine," Xingchen said, "get in the back of the car." Xue Yang smiled and nodded, he went to the back of the car and waited patiently but nothing happened, "Angel, you said you wanted something bad. This is your bad thing, no fucking for a week."
"But why?!" Xue Yang whined.
"You asked for it, but if you get your heat I'll help you," Xingchen added, "that can't be delayed. Now, we're going to get snacks and popcorn, and you aren't going to tease me at all or I'll extend it to two weeks."
Xue Yang huffed and frowned, "Fine, but only a week."
"Good boy," Xingchen said and drove off to the store. Xue Yang was sitting in back with an upset look on his face, his arms were crossed and he had a frown on his face. It was quite amusing for Xingchen, who was watching in the review mirror.