Chapter 2- Heat (M)

Xue Yang woke up to heat running through his body and slick running down his thighs. "Damn it!" He hissed.
    He ran to the bathroom carefully and looked in the cabinet, no heat repressors of course. What was he thinking? No human would have heat repressors in their home.
    He felt dizzy and needy. His eyes glazed and he began walking out of the bathroom but shook his head, "No, I'm not doing it."
    Xue Yang shut the door and locked it and fell to the floor. He felt tears running down his cheeks at the burning in him and had slick pooling under him.
    Someone knocked on the door, "Xue Yang, open up it's me," it was Xingchen, "Xue Yang I can smell that you have your heat. Do you want me to get heat repressors?"
   "Y-yes," Xue Yang said shakily.
    "I'll be right back," Xingchen said and walked away. Xue Yang sighed in relief and cried softly, he wanted to get help but his pride was too strong.
    He waited for a couple of more minutes and heard another knock, "Xue Yang I have some, open up."
    Xue Yang opened the door quickly and jumped on Xingchen, he couldn't hold back anymore. He pressed his lips on the man's and roughly kissed him.
   "Xue Yang," Xingchen said pulling away, "calm down. I don't want to do this right now, it's like your drugged."
    "I don't care," Xue Yang whined, he started grinding against the man who put him down, "Xingchen~"
    "No, take the pills," Xingchen gave him the pills and a water bottle. He walked out of the room and closed the door, he sighed. The scent was strong, and sweet. He almost lost control, but he was good at controlling himself.
    He walked to Wangji's room and crawled in the bed, "What happened?" Wangji asked.
   "Xue Yang got his heat and I didn't want to loose control," Xingchen said, "he looks like he's been repressing it for years. It smelled strong."
   "Heat repressors?" Wangji asked.
    "I already gave him it," Xingchen said, "now let me sleep." He closed his eyes and let the darkness take over him.

    It was the next morning and Xue Yang was crying in the bathroom again. His heat would last a good week or so, and it would be strong especially since he never had anyone to help him.
    He walked out and laid down on the bed, he undressed himself and laid there in pain. He knew he shouldn't touch himself but it was difficult, especially when he needed something to relieve the pain.
   The heat repressors weren't working since he's been repressing his heat for years. He heard the door open and saw Xingchen walk in, "Xingchen~"
   "No Xue Yang, I already told you to take the pills," Xingchen said.
    "I did! But they won't work!" Xue Yang stood up and kissed down Xingchen's neck, sucking on the skin and leaving marks.
    "They'll work soon, now get off of me before I do something," Xingchen gently pushed the man off of him.
    "I want you to do something," Xue Yang whispered, "please." He dragged Xingchen to the bed and pushed him down, he straddled the man and rolled his hips, letting out a loud moan. "Xingchen," he whispered.
   Xingchen grew hard at the sight but didn't show any facial expression. He watched as Xue Yang's ears popped out and his tail lash around at the pleasure.
   He shook his head, "Xue Yang, get off of me. I don't want to something we'll both regret."
   "I don't care," Xue Yang said, "it hurts!" He swiftly took Xingchen's shirt off and gasped when Xingchen flipped them over, pinning him to the bed by his wrist.
    "Xue Yang," Xingchen growled, "stop." Xue Yang smirked playfully and licked Xingchen's lips.
    "No," he leaned up and bit the man's ear with his canines, "master."
Xingchen snapped and pulled his head away from Xue Yang's mouth, "Be quiet."
"Why?" Xue Yang asked challengingly, "Do you not like being called that? Master?"
"Shut. Up." Xingchen clenched his jaw and the grip on Xue Yang's wrists.
"No," Xue Yang said. Xingchen leaned down and roughly kissed the man, he held Xue Yang's wrists with one hand and trailed the other one down the man's body.
"Open you legs for master," Xingchen ordered in a soft voice as he slightly parted from Xue Yang.
Xue Yang opened his legs wide and moaned loudly when Xingchen abruptly inserted three fingers in him. He was already wet with slick and so he didn't need much prepping.
Xingchen roughly fingered the man and growled, "Quiet down." He kissed him messily to silence the loud moans.
Xue Yang whimpered when Xingchen went too rough and whispered, "S-softer."
"You asked for this, you better take it," Xingchen said in a dark voice. He moved his fingers in deeper and harder and curled them, causing Xue Yang to gasp. "Can't take it?"
"I-I can," Xue Yang said softly through tears. Xingchen nodded approvingly and took his fingers out, he fully undressed himself and without warning thrusted in. Xue Yang bit his lip in order to not scream and looked to the side.
Xingchen moved at a fast pace not letting the man get used to his size and groaned, "You're so tight."
Xue Yang moaned in pleasure and rocked his hips to meet with the thrusts, "H-harder," he whispered. Xingchen heard him and went harder, earning a louder moan, almost a scream.
There was a loud squelching sound echoing around the room as Xingchen thrusted in mercilessly. He saw Xue Yang looking to side and said, "Look at me while I'm fucking you angel." When Xue Yang didn't look at him he went faster and grabbed the man's jaw, "Didn't I say to look at me?"
"Y-yes master," Xue Yang whimpered. He looked at Xingchen with teary eyes and moaned loudly.
Xingchen came deep inside of Xue Yang after a couple more thrusts, and Xue Yang came on his torso. He rode out his high and pulled out, "Done yet angel?"
"For now," Xue Yang said panting.
Xingchen chuckled, "I think you might want to wait a couple more days before you want to do this again."
Xue Yang suddenly gasped, "No, you have to right now!"
"Fine by me," Xingchen said before thrusting back in.