Chapter 6- More (M)

The moment Xue Yang and Xingchen walked into their shared room, Xingchen threw Xue Yang on the bed. He climbed on top of him and kissed him roughly, he undressed both of them and pulled away, "Angel, didn't you say you want to continue?"
"Yes," Xue Yang said softly, "yes master."
Xingchen smiled in approval, "You were such a good boy when we were with the others. So I'm going to let you do whatever you want today."
Xue Yang turned a bright crimson at the praise and nodded. He took Xingchen's hand to his face and sucked on three digits. He covered the fingers with his saliva and pulled them out, he led the hand down to his entrance and Xingchen pushed them in slowly.
He watched as Xue Yang moved his hand to push the fingers in and out of him. The man was moaning softly and moving his hips to meet with the thrusts.
Xingchen smiled and curled his fingers slowly, hitting a certain bundle of nerves, "Th-there," Xue Yang moaned. Xingchen nodded and pressed on the spot, he softly massaged it and Xue Yang came with a loud moan.
"You came so quick angel," Xingchen said, "I didn't expect this to be so fast."
Xue Yang huffed and took the fingers out of him. He took a tie from Xingchen's drawer and tied the man's hand with it, "I'm not done."
He licked Xingchen's length softly, kitten licks. He sucked on the tip at first then slowly took the rest of the member in his mouth. The tip was touching the back of his throat but he didn't gag. He began sucking on the length and hollowed his cheeks, sucking harder.
Xingchen groaned and Xue Yang smiled, "You're doing good angel."
Xue Yang moaned at the praise, sending vibrations down the length. He pulled back after a couple of seconds and sat up. He straddled Xingchen's hips and aligned himself with the member. He sank down with a moan until only half of it was inside, his face twisted in pleasure and he went down faster.
With the member sitting perfectly in him he smiled at a small bump on his lower stomach. He looked up at Xingchen who was watching him and rose his hips again, he went down slowly and moaned at the feeling.
Xue Yang went faster and smiled at Xingchen who was clenching his fists. He sat the man up against the headboard and bounced on the man's member. He wrapped his arms around Xingchen's neck and tapped his cheek lightly, "Look how helpless master is, he can't do anything at all tied up like this," he playfully said.
Xingchen's eyes narrowed and thrusted up into him, "Oh really?" He asked, "Untie me and see what happens. Do it, I dare you."
Xue Yang shook his head and sat on Xingchen's member, it was deeper in him now that he wasn't moving.
"Untie me angel," Xingchen ordered sternly, "now."
"No," Xue Yang said, "I know you're going to go hard."
"Who says I won't do it now?" Xingchen asked and thrusted up sharply causing Xue Yang to jolt up and moan.
"Fine!" Xue Yang moaned and untied the man quickly.
Xingchen immediately flipped them over and began thrusting into Xue Yang at a fast pace. He went deeper and harder the more he moved making Xue Yang whimper. He paid no mind and thrusted ruthlessly into the man.
"I'm s-ah! Sorry!" Xue Yang screamed as Xingchen fucked him senselessly. He felt tears well up in his eyes and cried out, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He let out a long moan and felt tears sliding down his cheeks.
"Don't ever disrespect master again, understood?" Xingchen growled.
"Y-yes! I understand!" Xue Yang screamed.
"You better," Xingchen threatened, "or else I won't let you release."
"I-I understand," Xue Yang moaned.
"Good," Xingchen pulled out, "now sit up like the the good boy you are." Xue Yang moaned softly at the name earning a chuckle, "You like being praised don't you?"
"Y-yes," Xue Yang whispered looking down.
Xingchen nodded and placed Xue Yang on his lap. He laid down and raised the man by his hips up to his chest, and then farther up until Xue Yang was hovering over his face.
"What are you doing?" Xue Yang asked curiously.
"You'll see angel," Xingchen said before licking the rim to Xue Yang's entrance. Xue Yang moaned loudly and grabbed Xingchen's hair with one hand, while the other rested on Xingchen's chest holding him up.
Xingchen gripped Xue Yang's hips tightly and dug his tongue deep inside of Xue Yang. He thrusted his tongue in and out of Xue Yang who was rocking his hips slowly.
Xue Yang moaned at the feeling of Xingchen licking up his insides. He felt the man's tongue get close to his spot and moaned loudly, his back arched and he whimpered when Xingchen pulled out.
"Angel, do you want to release?" Xingchen asked.
"Y-yes," Xue Yang moaned.
"Then be a good boy and sit still," Xingchen said. He put the man on his lap and kissed his neck, he sucked on the soft skin and left marks.
He forcefully inserted three fingers in Xue Yang who whimpered. He moved his fingers slowly then got faster every time Xue Yang moaned or whimpered.
Xingchen dug his long, slender fingers in deeply and curled them to touch a certain spot. Xue Yang screamed, "Master!"
The man massaged the spot and pressed on it at the name. Xue Yang came with a moan and Xingchen smiled, "Just touching you there is enough isn't it?"
"M-more," Xue Yang whispered.
"More?" Xingchen asked. He slapped Xue Yang's back side and massaged the flesh softly.
Xue Yang moaned at the feeling and hid his face in Xingchen's neck, "Master, please ruin me and use me as your toy. I want you to make sure I can't walk for a week."
"You don't have to tell me twice."