Chapter 10- Mirror (M)

"Do you want to buy some clothes angel?" Xingchen asked as they all walked around the mall.
    "Yeah," Xue Yang said, "Wei Ying said he wants more skirts so I might buy some too," he turned a bright pink at the words but kept a straight face.
     "I'm going to buy some food, you three go and buy the clothes," Song Lan said walking away. 
    "Come on," Wei Ying grabbed Xingchen's and Xue Yang's arms and dragged them to a shop. He grabbed some skirts and gave them to Xue Yang, "These would look good on you, try them on."
    Xue Yang nodded, "Alright," he walked to the changing room where Xingchen followed. It was empty in the room. Xue Yang walked into a stall and put a skirt on, he walked out and showed Xingchen, "What do you think?"
   Xingchen pushed him into the stall and closed the door, "You look like ready to be eaten," he growled. He turned Xue Yang around so that he was facing the mirror and lifted the skirt.
    He saw that the man was wearing the lace panties again and smirked, he pushed them to the side and stuck two fingers inside the man. "You little whore," he whispered, "you showed me on purpose didn't you?"
    Xue Yang whimpered and nodded softly, "Y-yes."
   "Such a needy slut," Xingchen thrusted his fingers deeply and Xue Yang looked down shyly. He thrusted harder and whispered darkly, "Look at yourself in the mirror angel."
    "N-no," Xue Yang closed his eyes when Xingchen lifted his chin with a hand.
     "If you don't, you aren't getting any more than this," Xingchen threatened.
     Xue Yang bit his lip and slowly opened his eyes looking at his reflection. He was sweaty and had tears in his eyes, he had drool on the corner of his mouth and was panting heavily as he moaned, his face was red as well. He looked like a mess.
    "You needy slut," Xingchen growled curling his fingers, he hit a certain spot that made Xue Yang's legs weak and begin to tremble.
    "S-stop," Xue Yang moaned. He covered his mouth with a hand, knowing very well that anyone could hear them.
    "Stop what?" Xingchen asked.
     "Don't call me that," Xue Yang whispered.
    "Why not? You want to be called a whore instead?" Xingchen asked.
      "N-no."
     "Then I'll continue calling you a slut until you don't act like one," Xingchen said, his voice deep. He took his fingers out and replaced them with his member.
     Xue Yang gasped at the sudden change and bit his lip harshly. Xingchen grabbed the man's chin and lifted it, he kissed him roughly and forcefully stuck his tongue in.
    He swirled his tongue with Xue Yang's and smirked when the man struggled to kiss back. Xue Yang was whimpering and moaning, he breathed heavily and felt a familiar feeling in his body, "Heat," he said.
     Xingchen nodded and thrusted in deeply. Xue Yang moved his hips to meet with the thrusts and muffled a moan when the member went in deeper.
     "I'm close," Xingchen grunted. He thrusted a couple more times before releasing deep inside of Xue Yang, filling the man up to the rim.
    Xue Yang slumped down and felt slick and cum tickling down his hole, covering his thighs.  "Master more," he begged.
    "Go pay for the clothes first and then we can leave," Xingchen said, "we'll continue at the hotel."
    Xue Yang nodded and quickly grabbed the skirts. He ran out and saw Wei Ying, "Come on," he said grabbing the man.
    "What?" Wei Ying asked, "What's wrong?"
    "I-" he doubled over in pain, "I'm in heat," he whispered.
     "Oh shit! Okay um I'll pay for these and you go to the hotel with Xingchen," Wei Ying said taking the skirts, "I'll tell Song Lan and we can just take a drive."
     "Thanks," Xue Yang ran away and went to Xingchen. He took the man's hand and ran outside to their car, where they quickly got in. "Hurry," he said.
    "I know angel," Xingchen drove quickly to the hotel. Xue Yang was sitting next to him panting heavily and groaning in pain at the burning sensation inside of him.
    They arrived and Xue Yang was the first to run to their room. He got on the bed and undressed himself quickly, Xingchen following his lead. Xingchen thrusted in sharply and began moving at a fast pace, he felt the warmth inside of Xue Yang and groaned in pleasure.
    Xue Yang moaned loudly at the feeling and whimpered when Xingchen went harder. His tail was lashing around and it was covered in slick.
Xingchen pulled out and Xue Yang whined at the empty feeling, "Why'd you stop?"
"I want to play a little," Xingchen said sweetly. He walked away and came back with a piece of ice in his hand, he smirked at Xue Yang's confused face and put the ice down on the man's chest. Xue Yang shivered at the cold feeling and moaned when Xingchen dragged the ice down his chest.
Xingchen put the ice on Xue Yang's nipple causing the man to moan, "You seem to like this angel." Xue Yang nodded mindlessly and Xingchen smiled.
He used his other hand to touch Xue Yang's lip softly. Xue Yang took two fingers in his mouth and sucked on them softly. Xingchen let the man do he wants and pushed the fingers in deeper.
Xue Yang's cheeks turned red and he had tears in his eyes. He was breathing heavily but didn't gag when  fingers touched the back of his throat.
"No gag reflex angel," Xingchen smiled, "such a good boy." He took the fingers out and replaced them with the ice, he let his hand drift down and slid them in Xue Yang's hole slowly.
He thrusted his fingers in roughly and Xue Yang moaned loudly, "Taking master's fingers so well angel," he said, "you're such a good boy. Who's master's good boy?"
"I-I am," Xue Yang cried out, tears sliding down his cheeks.
"Yes you are angel," Xingchen murmured, "such a good boy for master." He pressed on Xue Yang's prostate and massaged it causing the man to scream.
"Master!" Xue Yang came with scream. Xingchen smiled as the man relaxed and whispered in his ear.
"How about another round?"