"Whatcha doing?" Harry asks tightening his hold on Louis hips, leaning down and gives his neck a wet kiss.

He's not getting hard.

Okay yes he is.

Louis turns in his boyfriends arm and faces him. He places his smaller hands on Harry's pronounced pecs in his black shirt he changed into. He's still wearing his ripped jeans, thankfully. They look so good on him, Louis thinks.

"I was trying to pick out an outfit" Louis tells him. Leaning up and pecking his lips quickly and wiggling out of his hold.

Harry walks over to lay on Louis bed. He has an arm behind his head and one resting on his stomach. He just stares.

"Stop staring, creep" Louis teases, "ah ha!" He says lifting up the pastel blue shirt that has pink hearts scattered on it.

"I like that one" Harry says, giving him a smirk, scratching his stomach lightly where his shirt is riding up. His happy trail in view, making Louis want to lick it.

Louis blushes under his stare. Which is weird because Louis doesn't usually get nervous around Harry but, his new confidence is really affecting him. In a good way. A great way.

"What time should we leave?" Louis asks quickly changing into his shirt that he picked out.

Harry then digs out his phone from his pocket to check the time. "Uh, how about an hour? Then it'll be 9:30-ish"

Louis glances outside to see the sun starting to set. The bonfire obviously wouldn't be lit till it's dark so he nods in agreement.

He bends down to cuff his jeans to show his ankles because he remembers Harry complimented them once.

Standing up straight he sees Harry playing on his phone, still laying in his back.

Louis walks over and jumps on top of him. Harry let's put a oof.

"Sorry" Louis laughs. He swings a leg over Harry's waist to straddle the older boy. Setting on top of his crotch and feeling Harry underneath him does something to him.

"What are you looking at?" Louis asks bending his head down to look at Harry's screen to see he had the camera app open. "Were you taking pictures of me?" Louis gasps playfully hitting Harry's chest.

Harry hides his phone from him, "Maybe?" He admits.

"I'll pose! All you had to do was ask" Louis says bouncing slightly feeling Harry tense under him.

Harry pulls up his phone again, Louis sets his palms flat on Harry's hips and straighten ups, giving Harry a smile. He sees Harry smile behind his phone. He then leans closer and pouts at him. Harry snorts snapping another picture. Louis then pushes his hands away and leans down to kiss him. He may grind their hips together a tad bit. Harry groans into his mouth as Louis bites his plump lower lip.

"Lou—" Harry starts and Louis grinds down harder making him stop talking. The kiss gets heated and right before it's about to escalate louis' phone starts to ring. He jumps up, Harry's eyes are blown wide, pupils dilated looking up at the smaller boy. Louis, still seated in Harry's lap reaches over onto his bedside table grabbing his phone.

Perrie and Niall are trying to facetime.. it reads.

"It's Perrie and Niall.." Louis says now realizing Harry has never talked to them.

"Uh—" Harry clears his throat "I can do to the other room?" He sits up grabbing Louis' thigh.

"No!" He says quickly, "it's okay, you can meet them" he smiles at him. He swipes the call and answers. He's met with two smiling faces. "Hey Lou!" They say at the same time.