7 *

Louis woke up that morning to his phone dinging.

He blindly palms his dresser for it, hitting a glass that wasn't full of water, thankfully.

Finally grabbing his phone, he rolls onto his stomach, resting on his elbows he unlocks his phone. He sees its 11 am, Usually he doesn't sleep in that late, but he was on the phone with Niall and Perrie till 2am. He goes to check the notification and notices he has over 30 snapchats, 99+ Instagram notifications and he has a lot of unread messages. He's kind of surprised, if he was home, he would never allow that to happen. He's usually glued to his phone and is always answering people, posting and updating his status'. Being here as really occupied his time away from his phone and he's somewhat relieved.

Not even bothering checking his notifications he goes to his messages and sees Niall and Perrie talking back and forth in the group chat.

Amigos 😒

Niall: if work doesn't fuck off im going to lose it 
Perrie: what now? 
Niall: it's my day off and they keep calling the fuckers 
Niall: i've worked the last 3 days 
Perrie: i've worked 5 days in the row niall it's not bad 
Niall: :( 
Niall: wish lou was here he'd agree with me 
Louis: I'm here 
Niall: YAY 
Perrie: morning louis please tell niall to stop being dramatic that's usually ur role 
Louis: i think u should go niall extra cash!! 
Niall: ofc u would say that u don't get it :,( u get to hang around a hot guy all day and relax 
Louis: LMAO 
Louis: i mean ur not wrong.... 
Louis: speaking of hot guy 
Louis: tonight's the dance what should i wear 
Perrie: why are we always picking out ur outfits? 
Louis: because u guys love me? 
Louis: <3 
Niall: ugh my problems never matter when louis comes 
Perrie: shut up ur being dumb now let's help louis 
Niall: fine 
Louis: love you both

Louis gets out of bed and gets ready for the day, slipping on more comfortable clothes since tonight he must dress nice. He doesn't shower, saving that for tonight so he can do his hair wet.

He spends an hour on FaceTime with Niall and Perrie, making them help him pick an outfit.

"What if I look dumb with a bunch of people in plaid and cowboy boots" Louis huffs trying to find a shirt to go with his jeans.

"I mean, you probably will they're all country folk" Niall says over the phone.

"You're not helping" Louis says annoyed.

"I think you should wear the scoop neck" Perrie suggest.

Louis hums, pulling out his maroon scoop neck, it shows off his collar bones nicely. "Good choice" Louis smiles.

"I know" she smiles widely back.

"You gonna wear cowboy boots?" Niall laughs teasingly and Louis glares.

"I have to..."

"What!?" Niall and Perrie yell at the same time.

Louis frowns "guys! Stop it, it's like a thing, you have to" he then shrugs.

"Oh my god, I need pictures" Niall snorts "Pez, imagine Louis in cowboy boots"

Perrie giggles "I am, and it's probably cute on him"

"Thank you Perrie, you've always been my favorite" Louis sticks his tongue out at Niall.

"I bet your cowboy will get a stiffy when he sees you with them on" Niall jokes.

Louis groans "he's already seen me with them on, fucker"

"Iconic, literally iconic" Niall shakes his head.