25- SMUT WARNING! (Read A/N please!)

A/N: I debated writing this chapter for a long time. I do not want to cause any problems and upset anyone. In this story/au/whatever, Gonta is NOT childlike and innocent in all senses. He knows what sex is (while he may be a virgin and sort of innocent regarding how to properly do it etc), and while he is innocent, he understands the aspects of consent. (By the way, random thing, in the Japanese version of v3, Gonta is not as 'dumbed down' (sorry Gonta! T-T) as he is in the US version! He uses big words and complex sentences, but just speaks in third person!! I definitely recommend doing research on that, it's really interesting!)

Anyways.... this chapter is totally skipable if you are uncomfortable with Gonta being in a sexy scenario. After this chapter, I may add a small warning before any additional sex scenes, if they even occur, but I'm not sure. Let me know what you guys would like!

Anyways, back to the story!

———————-
Now, you were lying on your back while Gonta sat at the end of the bed. He was shifting uncomfortably, blushing hard.

He gave up on whatever argument he was having in his head, and finally crawled up to you. His hair fell into your face and surrounded you two in a green tinted curtain. His crimson eyes pierced into you, and were glazed over with lust. He was still breathing hard, his tie much looser than usual, and his jacket was partially unbuttoned and wrinkled.

"You can take off your jacket if you're hot, sweetly," you reminded him. He seemed to momentarily wake up from his lust filled thoughts, and fumbled with his buttons before tossing the jacket haphazardly on the floor. Now that he was just wearing his dress pants and white undershirt, his hardened muscles were ever more visable. You were dying to know what they felt like.
Before you could perish the thought, Gonta was kissing your neck, copying what you did to him. You didn't care if he left hickeys or not anymore. You just wanted him.

As he kissed your sensitive neck, you gently took his free hand and guided it to your breast. He pulled away, a little confused. He didn't say anything, but his naïve face said, "are you sure I can really do this, y/n?"

He was strattling you, which was completely unintentional, but nonetheless allowed you to feel his...erm...member hardening. You of course said nothing, but mentally noted it.

You prayed he would bring it up.

"G-Gonta feels weird again..." he whimpered.

"It's okay, darling. Are you okay?" You reassured him, stroking his cheek. He looked at you with big eyes.

"G-Gonta is okay. He is just nervous..." he replied. You kissed him gently.

"It's okay to be nervous! This is a big step..." you trailed off. He hugged you, knocking the wind out of you while he nestled in your neck. You breathed in the scent of his hair, your eyes fluttering . He smelled goood.

"Hey, honeybee? I noticed-" you started. He embarrassedly sat up and crossed his legs in front of himself, hiding his erection.

"Gonta sorry!! He didn't mean for...it... to... do that..." he mumbled shyly. You giggled. He quickly looked at you, scared you were laughing at him.

"That's normal too, babe. Try to relax. I'm not gonna hurt you, okay? I'm here to make you feel good."

"But Gonta wants to make his lady feel good too!" He argued poutily.

"Fair enough," you smiled. Silence fell over you two for a moment, neither one of you bold enough to make the first move. Neither one sure what was really the right choice.

Gonta scratched his face, looking down.
"Erm...was y/n...wanting Gonta to do more?" He finally gathered up the courage to ask.

You nodded, crawling to him on all fours, subtly trying to seduce him. It was definitely working.

His eyes were almost a brighter red than usual, and they pierced right through you. It was as if he could see through your clothing already, the way his eyes were so transfixed on you. He was obviously just as hungry as you.