20

After tutoring, you decided to indulge Gonta with a nice bug hunt. You two hadn't done that in quite a while, so it was really exciting for the two of you.

You and the entomologist walked along familiar trails, every once in awhile stopping to catch and release an insect.

Crunch crunch
Your thoughts wondered.

Crunch crunch crunch

"OH!" You quietly exclaimed, pouncing with your hands open. Gonta's head turned quickly to see what you were looking at.

You emerged from the bushes, your hair a mess and your skirt crumpled, but you had your prize: a toad.

"Isn't it so cute, Gonta?" You smiled, displaying your catch proudly.

"He is pretty!" Gonta replied, admiring the warty patterns along the creature's back and sides.

You two continued your pattern of finding a specimen, displaying it to your partner, and releasing it for quite some time. Finally, you both decided to rest while sitting on a large rock between some trees.

Sweet silence fell between you two. You looked up at the taller man, a smile in your heart. He moved his gaze towards you, his smile laying plainly on his face.

"Uhm... c-can Gonta kiss y/n?" He timidly asked, a bright red blush growing across his nose and cheeks. You replied by leaning in to him.

He placed a hand on your cheek to bring you closer, and finally to make connection. You'd kissed him before, but you could tell something was different.

He was hungry for something.

You turned to face him and climbed onto his lap. The kiss deepened, and you ran your fingers through his hair. He did the same to you, and you both felt the world practically melt away at these touches.

You broke the kiss, and both of you were practically out of breath.

"Hey, honeybee?" You sighed. He acknowledged you with a little grunt.

"Can I do something to you to make you feel good?" You asked. Now it was your turn for your face to turn red.

"Y/n always makes Gonta feel good!" He grinned. You shook your head.

"In a different way," you clarified. He was visibly confused. You decided that it was best to take things slow with Gonta, and you hoped he would take the reigns at some point. Until then, you decided not to be overly sexual with him as to not disrupt his innocent mind.

He nodded.

So you used your fingers to gently tease the skin on his neck. He shivered at your touch.

Your heart began to flutter, knowing it was effecting him just the way you wanted it to.

"Do you like that, honey?" You whispered. He nodded. You could see the want in his eyes, but you could also sense the fear and trepidation in his heart.

You brought your lips to his sensitive neck, and kissed it gently. You felt him ball up his fists as he whimpered. You held back a smile, noting his stiffening member.

Unexpectedly, Gonta sat up.

"Gonta doesn't want to do this. This is not what gentlemen do," he stated plainly. You saw a shadow cross his face.
Did I make a mistake?