9

(2 months later)
You and Gonta grew very close. All around school, everyone knew you were the perfect couple. You were absolutely inseparable.

To be honest, Gundam was more than a bit jealous of that. He always hid his romantic feelings pretty throughly, but he really always liked you a lot.

Even though you were very happy with your love life, people still liked to pick on you. Especially Hiyoko. And she was absolutely merciless.

But one day, she simply went too far.

You sat at your desk, noticing a strange smell. You were puzzled, since you know that you didn't have anything on your shoes or anything. Finally, you peeked into your desk drawer and found a dead bird.

You don't know what came out of you, but you snapped.

You were so hurt, so disgusted, so humiliated... and just tired.

Without saying anything, you stood up and left the classroom. Your face was absolutely motionless. You looked like a zombie walking.

You finally made your way to the schools exit and as you did, the memories of what your mother did came racing back. You closed your eyes and they didn't stop. You grit your teeth but they didn't stop. You pulled your hair and it didn't stop didn't stop didn't stop didn't stop.

why why why why why why why why why why

You began sobbing uncontrollably.