27.... you know the drill

Being a virgin yourself, you were quite nervous. But the excitement and love was strong enough for you to be able to push it all aside for a while.

"Let me make you feel good first, Gonta," you say seductively, sitting him down on the edge of the bed.

"B-but Gonta wants to make y/n feel good first!! It's more gentlemanly!" He protested.

You calmed him by placing a hand on his chest and the other on his thigh.

Then, you moved down so you could access him better.

He was very clean, surprisingly, but like the hair on his head, the hair down there was quite untamed. You didn't mind that though, you really didn't care about much other than the item at hand.

You wrapped your fingers around Gonta, then began to pump up and down. You could tell he wanted more.

You brought the head into your mouth, swirling your tounge around it.

Gonta let out a moan, and gripped the bedsheets. This sensation was completely new to him and it was absolutely driving him wild.

You took a little more, trying to copy what you'd often seen in porn.

The first few inches were fine, but at a certain point you pulled back, gagging.

Gonta bent forward, patting you on your back, thinking you were choking.

"Is y/n ok?? Y/n doesn't have to do this if it will hurt her!!!" Gonta exclaimed, frowning.

"No, no, I'm okay! I just did too much at once, haha...you're...well nevermind."

" Tell Gonta!" He demanded gently.

"You're really...big... You know?" You mumbled. Gonta shrugged, "if y/n can't do it, is ok! Gonta won't be mad. I promise!"

Instead of answering him, you wrapped your lips around him, starting again.

Now, you were careful not to make yourself gag, but that left a not of neglected area. That couldn't do, so you pumped your hands up and down while your mouth focused on the tip.

"Gonta's gonna...aahh...Gonta c-cant hold it..." He managed to say. You wish you could encourage him, and let him know it's okay, but as you thought that, he let it out all in your mouth. He was laying back on the bed now, breathing heavily. You spat it out into a napkin before getting into bed with him.

"How are ya doing baby boy? Did that feel good?" You asked, cuddling up to him.

All he could do was nod.

After a few moments coming down off of that feeling, Gonta asked, " Will Gonta be able to make y/n feel like that?

You nodded. Without hesitation, Gonta positioned himself at the end of the bed, and pulled you towards him by your legs. You gasped, but inside you were excited to see him so eager.

He admired your parts for a few moments, commenting, "y/n is so beautiful..." quietly.

He touched you as if you were a piece of art. He spread your lips open, looking up at you briefly before dragging his tounge along your slit. You jumped a little as his tounge grazed your clit.

Noticing this, he honed in on that special area. He suckled on your clit, causing you to make little sounds of pleasure.

He did so a little faster before having an idea.

As he played with your clit, he gently slid a finger inside of you. You welcomed it, loving both sensations at once.

What you didn't know is that Gonta wasn't doing any of this by chance. He was pretty well informed about how to please a woman despite him being a virgin. Between Miu's ramblings and occasional viewings of porn, he knew what he was doing.

That being said, he knew right where your G spot would be, and stimulated the absolute fuck out of it.

You couldn't hold in the moans. He was driving you crazy and you felt like you were gonna burst.

He then slid in a second finger.

Your poor clit was getting attacked at all angles, and you couldn't hold it in.

"Gonta- fuck- I'm cumming!!" You exclaimed before turning into a moaning mess and basically melting into a puddle.

Gonta stopped, not wanting to over stimulate you. After he took his fingers out, he made it a little show of him licking your juices off. You were slightly embarrassed, your cheeks reddening.

Gonta climbed next to you, placing his arms around you.

"Does y/n wanna do more tonight, or does she want to go to bed?" Gonta asked sweetly, playing with your hair.

"I want to go all the way, but I'm...I'm scared, Gonta," you admitted.

"Whats Gonta's little butterfly scared of?" He asked.

You shrugged, "I've never been with a guy, and you're just so...big..."

"Gonta promises he will be gentle with his little girl, okay? He doesn't want to hurt you." He comforted sweetly, drawing little circles on your arm with his finger.

You hugged him tightly. He placed his hand on the back of your head, bringing you even closer.

"I trust you," you whispered.

After a few moments being just like that, with him running his fingers through your hair, you pulled away, saying, "I'm ready."

You positioned yourself on the bed, lying down. You wanted him to be on top so he could enter you easier.

Meanwhile, Gonta was fumbling with a condom, trying to get it on properly. He broke the first one, but luckily had a spare.

He was very focused on getting himself ready for you. He wanted your  first time to be beautiful, like you deserved.

He approached the bed, sitting on his knees while he poured a generous amount of lube in one of his hands. He then applied it to your enterance, as well as on himself.

He bent down, kissing you sweetly on the cheek.

"Is y/n scared still?" He asked one last time. You nodded, a glimmer of nervousness flashing in your eye.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he positioned himself in front of your enterance, instructing, "Take a deep breath for Gonta... it will be okay!" You nodded, complying.

He slipped in the head. He moaned slightly as you winced.

"How's m-my babygirl?" He asked, gasping.

"It hurts a little, but I'm okay!" You assured him. He went a little deeper. He was half way in. You could feel yourself stretching around him. Eventually, Gonta was fully inside you, and you were lowkey loving it.

It was still a little uncomfortable, but not as bad as you'd pictured.

As you adjusted, he added some more lube. You gasped at the cold sensation.

Gonta pulled you in for a kiss, beginning to slowly pump in and out.

Suddenly, you knew why people loved sex. Fuck!

Gonta went a little faster, hitting you in all the right places. You dug your fingers into his back,  moaning into his ear.

He suddenly picked you up, still inside you, and essentially fucked you like a flashlight. You were loving it just as much as he was, grabbing at your boobs and covering your mouth with your hands.

You had a screaming orgasm all over his dick, crying out his name. He hugged you tight, him also cumming, moaning in your ear.

You both collapsed on the bed, neither saying a word. You took him by the hand, placing it between your breasts, showing him your still pounding heart rate.

He smiled to himself, proud that he'd done right for once. He took your hand back and kissed it.