𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"UGH MY LORD, IT SMELLS IN HERE," Aaron complained the moment he walked into Rylan's room. He couldn't even see the girl with the number of blankets piled on top of her.

"Is she even here?" Katie questioned going to sit on the bed but accidentally sitting on Rylan's foot.

"Ow," Rylan spoke, her voice coming out mumbled with all the blankets over her. Katie jumped in fear when she heard the bed speak.

"Is she under there?" Aaron questioned and Katie shrugged. Ronnie moved to go take the blankets off the girl, but the moment he did he recoiled and immediately wanted to put the blankets back. "Oh, my goodness you look like hell." He frowned and Rylan didn't move, but she did like up at him.

"Thanks, Aaron, that's exactly what I need right now." Rylan deadpanned, which caused Katie and Aaron to look at each other.

"You grab her arms; I got her legs," Aaron told Katie who just nodded before grabbing her arms.

"Woah woah woah woah woah—" Rylan protested as they pulled her out of her bed and onto her desk chair.

The girl looked dead. Her eyes were bloodshot, telling her two friends that she had been constantly crying. And although she had been found in the bed, the under-eye bags that were prominent on her face showed the fact that she hadn't been sleeping. Her hair was greasy, showing them that she hadn't showered in days, but the smell in the room already given that away.

"Baby, you need to shower," Katie told her, slightly picking up her hair before putting it down in disgust and wiping her hands on her jeans.

"Yeah, dude you smell." Aaron scrunched up his face in disgust. Rylan just shot a glare at him, bringing her knees up to her chin so she can wrap her arms around her legs.

"Thanks, Aaron that's exactly what I want to hear. 'oh yeah your boyfriend broke up with you. Oh well, you smell'." She mocked and Aaron's face softened, and he let out a sigh.

"Rye you know I didn't mean it like that." He told her and the girl nodded.

"No I know, I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you." She told him and Katie and Aaron looked at each other.

"Is there any particular reason you're calling me 'Aaron'? You never call me that." Ronnie questioned and Rylan just shrugged.

"I forgot." She told him and Katie shook her head.

"Alright, I'm not dealing with you sulking around anymore, we're going out, come on." Katie grabbed her arm and pulled Rylan into her bathroom.

"I don't want to go out," Rylan complained and Katie shook her head before pushing her into the bathroom.

"I don't care, you need to get out of this house and get your mind off of what happened two weeks ago," Katie demanded before closing the door. Rylan just sighed before deciding that maybe this would work, so she got into the shower.

"Call Jack and ask him how Corbyn is," Katie told Ronnie who just nodded before dialing the other boy's number.

"Hello?" Jack asked. Ronnie went to go say something, but he heard a crash behind him, and someone yell an 'ow'. "Zach leave him alone!" Jack yelled before Aaron could respond. 

"I was calling to ask how Corbyn is, but I see you're busy." Ronnie pursed his lips as he heard let out a sigh.

"Everything ticks him off, like literally everything." Jack began, "This morning Zach went to ask Corbyn if he wanted breakfast and Corbyn went off on him. And then after the show, he doesn't speak to anyone and just barricades himself in his bunk. I'm pretty sure he cries, I've heard him." Jack filled him in on how Corbyn was doing.