𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 !!

( I MISS YOU I'M SORRY )

RYLAN WOKE UP THE DAY BEFORE THEY LEFT FOR HAWAII, feeling Corbyn's arm rested around her waist, causing her to smile to herself. She slowly turned around to see him still asleep, his lips pushed out in a pout and his breath steady. Rylan pushed some hair out of his face before carefully lifting up his arm and slipping out of the bed, handing him a pillow that he cuddle into. She pulled on the first pair of sweats she found before unplugging her phone and leaving the room to get a cup of water.

The green-eyed girl pulled her hair into a messy bun, a small smile resting on her face as she tied it. Pulling her phone out of the pocket of Corbyn's sweats she was wearing, Rylan walked into the kitchen as she texted gabbie, not even noticing her friends there. They all stopped their actions when they noticed her. The ding of Gabbie's phone when she got Rylan's text is what made Rylan furrow her eyebrows in confusion, remembering that she was in corbyn's apartment, not her own.

"Well we found Rylan." Jack spoke, crossing her arms, a small smirk resting on his face.

"huh—" Rylan blinked once, noticing that everyone was there eating breakfast, even Tate and Christina, which caused her to widen her eyes. "You guys are here!" She gasped and they nodded, trying their best to hold in their laughter.

"You know rye, you and Corbyn never showed up to the movie night we were having in your own apartment last night." Katie pointed out, which caused Rylan's cheeks to burn red. She needed to do that first thing she thought off, which was to turn around and grab the water she came down here for in the first place.

"we fell asleep before we could go over there." She lied straight through her teeth.

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Rylan nodded.

"Movie night started at seven." Jack reminded.

"we were tired, it's been a stressing couple of weeks." Rylan spoke, "You know I'm getting kind of groggy; I think I'm going to go back to sleep." She made up a quick excuse before turning back to go to Corbyn's room once again. The moment she made it back into the room she sighed in relief, thinking she escaped that one.

She should've known better.

Corbyn let out a whine, waking up when he realized that he was holding a pillow, not his girlfriend. Rylan forgot about what made her worry and laughed at the boy before moving the pillow and slipping in back under his arm.

"Good morning." Rylan spoke, and Corbyn just groaned in response, not wanting it to be morning and just wanting to go back to sleep.

"No." was all he said, tightening his grip around her waist.

"Sorry Corbyn, I can't turn of the sun and press restart." She told him and Corbyn sighed, opening his eyes and meeting hers.

"Don't be mean to me." He pouted and she kissed him, causing him to grin.

"that didn't hurt your feelings." She told him.

"yeah but you give me kisses when you think that you did." He smirked and Rylan rolled her eyes.

"That's just cold." She shook her head and Corbyn laughed lightly. "You have a pretty smile." Rylan told him and Corbyn kissed her head.

"Oh yeah?"