𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙎𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙞𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙞𝚇 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

READ CHAPTER 10 OF ANYONE ELSE BEFORE READING THIS!!!

"WHERE'S CORBYN AND RYLAN?" Jonah asked as he walked out his room, completely ready for the party.

"Well being as that they were at each other's throat no less than five minutes ago, I'd say they're not here." Jack quirked is eyebrow, causing jonah to furrow his.

"At each other's throats?"

"Did you not hear that entire argument?" Jack asked and jonah shook his head.

"There was an argument?"

"Yeah well, corbyns in the car waiting, and rylan left with Daniel, so might not want to bring it up." Jack told him as the two made their way down the stairs and into the car. Zach saw them leaving and followed them to the car, before quietly getting in.

"Corbyn you sure you don't want to—" jack started but corbyn interrupted him.

"I don't want to talk about it." He seethed out, a glare permanently stuck on his face as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Well he's pissed." Zach mumbled, which caused jack to slap the back of his head.

"Shut the fuck up Zach." Corbyn told him, and jonah raised his eyebrow at the boy.

"What happened when I was in the shower?" Jonah asked and corbyn laughed dryly.

"I don't know ask you're sister."

"I'm pretty sure you initiated the argument." Zach spoke, which only caused corbyn to glare at him through the rear view mirror.

"I didn't initiate anything. Maybe if rylan would rather spend more time with me than Daniel and venus, we wouldn't be arguing." He rolled his eyes, slightly stepping the gas pedal harder in anger, which made the car speed up.

"you know what I think this is about? I think you haven't fully forgiven Daniel for what happened last year at the eight letters release party." Jack told corbyn.

"No this is about—"

"Do you honestly think Daniel would do that to you? He offered to go with rylan to make sure she stays safe, not because he's crushing on her." Jack mentioned and corbyn's grip on the wheel tightened.

"I don't want to talk about—" Corbyn was interrupted as jack continued.

"You yelled at your girlfriend because of your insecurities. Get over yourself corbyn." Now jack was glaring at corbyn. Corbyn just sighed before slowing down the car, realizing that he was way over the speed limit. Jonah and Zach stayed quiet in the car, just watching the scene unfold before them.

"Oh look we're here." Corbyn parked the car, before stepping out to the house party.

"Pointing out his insecurities? Come on jack, that was a little low, even for you." Zach told the boy as they both got out of the car.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, let's just forget about this for now, I'm stressed enough as it is, I don't need any drama." Jonah spoke before walking ahead and entering the household.