𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"I SWEAR IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" Jack groaned as he walked into Jonah and Corbyn's apartment. Zach and Daniel followed behind him, Daniel sighing before he could respond.

"I don't know how they got that information, or how they even know that Corbyn has slept with Christina before, and I don't want to know. But there's nothing we can do about it now, it's out in the world." Daniel told the other two before making their way to the living room where Corbyn sat staring down at his phone.

"Daniel's right, the only thing we could do is talk it out and make sure there's no animosity in the air between us all." Zach spoke up. Jack furrowed his eyebrows at him, weirded out by the fact that Zach was being mature. "what?"

"I'm sorry it's just really weird when you act all mature." Jack admitted and then turned to acknowledge Corbyn. "What are you doing?"

"Rylan's ignoring my text messages." He frowned as the eldest bandmate walked into the room with a water.

"I wonder why." Jonah sarcastically stated, sitting down next to Daniel.

"Please stop with the sarcastic and passive-aggressive statements, I'm really worried about her." Corbyn scolded Jonah and Jonah just rolled his eyes.

"It's your fault not mine." Jonah shrugged.

"How could this possibly be my fault?" Corbyn stood up, finally glaring at Jonah.

"You slept with Christina! Whose other fault would it be?!" Jonah glared back.

"I was sixteen! What the fuck do you expect from me?" Corbyn defended.

"You could've told us! You could've told Rylan!" Jonah shot back.

"Guys maybe we should calm down." Daniel tried to mediate, but Jonah and Corbyn just ignored him.

"I forgot that it happened!" Corbyn argued.

"You forgot that you fucked my sister's best friend? You forgot that you fucked your girlfriends best friend." Jonah raised his eyebrow, not believe it happened at all.

"Sorry Corbyn, that's something you just don't forget." Jack sided with Jonah, but he spoke more calmly.

"Stop making me the bad guy! I didn't even know Rylan when it happened!" Corbyn grew more defensive each minute, not liking how it felt to be the bad guy. He didn't like the blame all being on him.

"Look Corbyn's right, we're blowing this up more than it needs to be." Zach spoke. When it came to Rylan, she was his best friend. So, every time something like this happened, he knew he would have to be mature about the situation before things could get out of hand.

"Very odd to say his but I agree with Zach. Sure, Corbyn and Christina should've told us, but what happened was in the past. We all know how much Corbyn cares about Rylan, so this was just another failed attempt by people in our fandom trying to break them up." Daniel reasoned and Corbyn pointed at him.

"Thank you."

"Okay whatever, they're right, but you still have to deal with Rylan. You make my sister cry and I swear Corbyn I'll beat your ass." Jonah threatened, but Corbyn held his stance.