𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

"MORNING!" Rylan said, walking into Corbyn and Jonah's apartment with a box of donuts and food from Mel's diner, knowing that the boys were figuring out what to eat.

"YOU BROUGHT FOOD!" Zach exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and snatching the box of donuts from her hands. Jack than got up and grabbed the three bags of food she was holding in her other hand and running into the kitchen.

"Good to see you guys too." She deadpanned and Jonah laughed.

"Morning."

"Where's Corbyn?" Rylan asked, remembering the real reason she was here.

"In his room." Daniel asked, his mouth filled with pancakes. "I think he's still asleep."

"Alright I'm going to go bother him," She said grabbing the breakfast she bought for him and going up the stairs and into his room. Making it into the room, she set the food down on his desk and grabbed a pillow that was on the floor, getting ready to wack him with it.

"Don't even think about it." He warned, his morning voice raspy and raw. Rylan furrowed her eyebrows confused as to how he knew.

"How the hell?" She questioned, and he opened his eyes, wearing an amused smile.

"I heard you walk in." He told her, sitting up. "And I smelt pancakes." He said, as she handed him his breakfast.

"Morning." She said, and he kissed her quickly before impatiently opening the Styrofoam box with pancakes. They sat in a comfortable silence as he ate until Rylan spoke up, "Hey can we talk about yesterday?" she asked, while Corbyn just nodded hesitantly, gulping down the food he was chewing.

"Maeve, is she, uh, does she always act the way she did yesterday?" She asked and Corbyn shook his head.

"No, no that was the first time, I swear. I'm sorry Rye, I'm just as uncomfortable as you are, I promise." He rambled, grabbing her hands and she nodded understanding. "are you mad? You look mad." He asked her and she shook her head.

"I'm not mad." She sighed and he quirked his eyebrow.

"Your face is screwed up like you're mad."

"I'm perturbed, not mad." She told him, and he mumbeled something about that being a big word. They sat in another silence for a few more moments until his looked back up at her.

"You still look mad."

"I'm not mad. But I will be soon!" She snapped and he giggled. Giggled. "Why are you laughing?"

"You're cute when you're mad."

"I'M NOT MAD!"

"Okay okay geez. Hey guess what?" He asked her and she glanced back at him.

"what's up?"

"I declared today a pajama day." He shrugs and she looked down at her jeans and

"But I'm already ready for the day." Corbyn smirked at her walking over to his closet and grabbing the first pair of sweats he could see and throwing them at her. The pair of pants hit her straight in the face making her playfully glare at him.
"ow."