𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 !!

( I MISS YOU, I'M SORRY )

go read chapter eight of anyone else ok? ok.

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU GUYS SO LONG?" Corbyn spoke walking into Daniel's room in his apartment to see Rylan and Daniel looking at Daniel's phone. Corbyn looked at Daniel and immediately noticed the change.

"Dude, your hair is a different color." Corbyn pointed out and Rylan grinned up at him.

"doesn't it look cool?" She questioned and Corbyn playfully shook his head.

"always copying me shake my head." Corbyn 'tsked' and Daniel threw a pillow at him. Rylan furrowed her eyebrows.

"did you just say Shake my head?" She laughed and he nodded.

"So what?" He stuck his tongue out at her before grabbing Rylan's arm and pulling her up. "Let's go, we're already going to be late and we still have to go pick up Katie." Corbyn told her and she pouted.

"since when were you the strict one?" She questioned jokingly before leaving the room. Corbyn stood there with his mouth open in disbelief as he turned around.

"I'm the strict one?! You hate being late! You're the one who wakes me up two hours before we have to be somewhere just so we can get there early!" Corbyn yelled after her, following Rylan out the house and into his car.

"I'm stuck in a car with these two, how fun." Daniel sarcastically stated out loud, shaking his head in disappointment as he left in pursuit of Corbyn's car.

"hey Corbyn, guess what?" Rylan asked, buckling her seatbelt when Daniel got in the car.

"What?" He asked wearily, starting the car. Daniel narrowed his eyes, seriously hoping she wasn't going to say what he thought she was going to. Rylan smirked as she locked eyes with Daniel in the rearview mirror. Corbyn watched the interaction with furrowed eyebrows, before deciding to ignore it and pulling out of the apartment building's parking lot.

"you know how Daniel dyed his hair?" She asked and Corbyn pursed his lips.

"Well yeah, that was the topic of our conversation two seconds ago."

"well he didn't come to see any of us to get an opinion on it. No, he called Venus. She was the first person to see it." Rylan smirked triumphantly, feeling happy that her ship was lowkey sailing. Daniel groaned when she spoke, already knowing that she was going to start up with the him and Venus stuff again.

"Venus, Really?" Corbyn smirked. Corbyn and Rylan were the only ones who knew about everything happening with Quinn and Daniel. And honestly, although Rylan won't admit it out loud, they both wanted Daniel to just break up with Quinn already. Daniel was still reluctant thought, being as he thought that he could still salvage the relationship and bring it back to what it was before.

"I go through this every time I'm stuck with you two, and every time I say the same thing. Venus and I a—" Daniel was interrupted by Rylan, who already knew the rest of what he was going to say by heart.

"Are just friends and you're with Quinn." Rylan babbled, rolling her eyes. "You're not happy with her, just end it and marry V, please." She pouted, turning around to look at him.