goodbyes are bittersweet!

Start from the beginning

Louis' arms were pressed on the edges of the suitcase while he held himself up with his hand, where as Harry was still sitting on the suitcase, trapped between Louis' arms. The two looked at each other, a smile cracked on Louis' face as he leaned towards him, seeing that Harry was doing the same. Louis placed a hand on Harry's cheek, moving closer and kissing the boy on the lips. Harry didn't pull away, if anything he than deepened the kiss, placing an arm around Louis back. The kiss went on until both of them needed to get some air, in the process of it, the two just observed each other...Harry now being the one to place a hand on Louis' cheek, as he softly spoke.

"I'm going to miss you"

"Than come with me...I can reschedule the flight, we will go by your places and pick up your stuff, we will be in Barcelona by tomorrow morning...life would be as we know it!"

Louis' eyes lit up as he spoke about this...of course he was still in love with Harry and of course he would've loved nothing more than to take the boy with him, for things to go back to the way they were...the all familiar story, but reality was harsh and the look on Harry's face told a whole other story.

"You are amazing...and this is one of the many reasons why I fell in love with you in the first place, but you know that I can't come with you...this is something you need to face and do on your own"Harry smiled at how pure the boy was...he still made his heart beat like the first time they've met. Harry was in love with Louis and was it scared him that he would never be able to let go...but he knew that's what both of them needed, especially what Louis needed.

"I know...but I am going to miss you...like a lot"Louis spoke shyly as he looked down at his shoes...those clean black air forces...he would much rather face them, than Harry's look. Harry smiled softly, as he carefully grabbed his chin, pulling his head up so Louis could focus on him.

"Hey, I am still here...I am not exactly going anywhere, plus didn't your song say, "you hate me and I want more"...which you know is all very true"Harry chuckled lightly, last part causing Louis' smile to, even starting to mess around with Harry. That making the boy feel a bit better, he knew that Louis was going to be just fine.

"Using my own music against me...wow...I never saw that one coming...I admire you"

"You can always call me if you need me...you know my number"Harry added, Louis' smile going even wider as he took a step towards Harry, who shook his head, chuckling.

"How did I get so lucky with you?"

"I could ask myself the same question" Harry smiled at the boy, grabbing his hands and pulling him even closer towards him...his look and voice getting serious. He looked up at Louis, sighing, before he finally spoke those hard words...it broke his heart, but he also knew that Louis needed to hear this, especially before he left.

"Also...I want you to promise me one thing...for all of this to work, I NEED you to promise me this"

"And what is that?"Louis asked, he was still trying to smile and mess around, until he noticed how seriously the boy was taking what he was about to say. Louis swallowed a lump in his throat as he nodded his.

"That if you find somebody...somebody you really like, a person you would like to...see more of...please don't what we have...had...stop you from reaching out for it...I just want you to be happy" Harry tried, he tried so hard not to tear up, to stay strong...but he couldn't...it was hard to let go of, especially of somebody you loved for so long and the familiarity that came with it. Louis felt the same way, as a tear also rolled down his cheek before he spoke.

"We've been together for three years...you know that it won't be easy...you can't expect me to just forget about you"

"I know Louis...but I love and care about you, which is exactly why I am telling you this...if things are meant to be, we will always find our way back to each other...but if they...aren't, I just want you to be happy"Harry held Louis' hand, looking down at it as he lightly squeezed it, while he used his other hand to wipe the tears that fell out of Louis' eyes.