goodbyes are bittersweet pt.2!

Louis was finally about to get out of that goddamn airport and to say that he was excited would be an understatement.

What wasn't added in the previous chapter was the fact that Louis didn't like travel...he liked visiting new places, especially with his friends and family...the opportunity to tour and meet all of his amazing supporters always brought him great joy. However when it came to getting between two stops...that was something he wasn't very much fond off.

Simply because, as a kid, he used to get car sick all the time and would have to take certain medication so he wouldn't end up throwing up. When it came to busses, he had to have certain space to himself, "his corner", usually playing the guitar or singing to distract himself. When flying he couldn't do all of this, but Flying it stayed fine since he would usually  be sleeping through it all. However, this time he wanted to stay up, he had a wish to observe his surroundings, see people around him and possibly capture the beginning of this very new experience.

As soon as Louis was let off the plane, he went for the bathroom, wanting to freshen up and look some what decent as he left the airport. After all it's been a long day and an even longer flight.

He knew that there wasn't a chOnce that he would run into paparazzi since him coming to Spain wasn't something that was publicly announced. It was very much private and stayed between his family and some of the closest friends, that including Harry. The reason behind it was simple, they wanted for Louis to go on a vacation without the struggle of avoiding paparazzi, questions from nosey interviewers and speculations over the social media on his whereabouts and why he was there, all alone, in the first place. The teen needed a break and they were making sure that he go it.

"You look...decent"Louis sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He carefully observed his today's appearance, fixing the edges of his band t-shirt, pulling up his black skinny jeans, even messing up his caramel brown hair a bit and pulling down his black rey ban's. Louis even turned around, trying to catch how he looked from the behind, before he turned around again, trying to flash a confident smile to the mirror.

"Oh shut up...you look great"
...
Louis finally got out of the bathroom, his cheeks all of a sudden red as he looked around the airport in the search for the exit...maybe some coffee, the British teen wouldn't complain to that.

Louis pulled onto his suitcase, taking out his phone to see the message with all of the instructions that his parents had previously sent him, hoping it would help him as much as possible when he got off the flight and on the trip towards his apartment.

Louis would never admit it, but he was very much thankful that his parents had done this for him...he was very much thankful for his parents and just how they cared about not only the outcome of his trip, but how he felt, what he wanted to do with his life, who he chose to love,...

However, our blue eyed boy was too focused on his phone and instructions, pulling the luggage that was behind him as he went to what seemed to be the right direction. He was as said, too focused on his phone, that he hadn't noticed a teen around his age, the brunette teen also not being too careful like Louis, making the two bump into each other, the brunette quite literally falling on his ass. A sign that was in the brunette's hands flew over, a bottle of water rolling across the floor. Louis got the lucky end, him only tripping lightly.

Louis placed his phone back in the pocket, looking down at the brunette who still sat on the ground. However, he did catch something about the boy, he was calm, not giving much thought to what had happend, instead flashing him a very welcoming and friendly smile. In that moment, Louis felt a bit uneasy, this wave of fear came over him, but the way the brunette acted towards him and this situation, he felt as if he had known him and if that were to happen, Louis' whole media free trip would be ended then and there.