truth or drink!

Harry and Louis were seatted in two chairs across from each other with a table between them and three different kinds of drinks on it.

"Introduce and tell us something about yourselves"

"My name is Harry, I'm 21 and currently in the process of finishing law school" Harry said as he was turned towards the camera.

"I'm Louis, 25 and it's all planned, I'm working as a computer programmer at Tomlinson & co" Louis did it in the same manner as Harry.

"What are you two to each other?"

Louis and Harry exchanged a look before they said it at the same time (because, you know, they love to mirror one another and spook the shit out of me.).

"Ex-boyfriends"

"Who broke up with who and why?"

"It was a mutual breakup...99.99% Harry and that 0.01% me" Louis said causing people behind the scenes to start laughing.

"I am as said, four years younger. Louis and I broke up when I went to college...due to distance"

"And now we are neighbours" Louis added throwing in some (very much sarcastic) jazz hands.

CUT

Both Harry and Louis got a pile of questions and two shot glasses in front of them. Harry decided to start first.

"Okay Louis...okay...this one's...interesting...rate me in bed...from one to ten"Harry spoke shyly, his cheeks turning a new shade of pink. All causing Louis to start clapping his hands, bursting into an obnoxious fit of laughter.

"In bed...7...in the backseat of my car...a well deserved 10" Louis said as he smirked, winking at the camera.

Harry started blushing even more.

"Read the rest of the question"

"And how can I improve?" Harry mumbled causing Louis to have an "Oooh" reaction.

Louis got up and whispered something into Harry's ear before he took a shot.

"Next question" Harry said as they cut to the next question.

CUT

"Harry, your question is, what initially attracted you to me?"Louis asked, giving Harry a funny look as if he was trying to help him calm down a bit, showing him that it's just a silly little game.

"Oh wow...I mean we met over your sister Lottie and I just liked your personality, you were really fun to be around, so funny and super nice to me, which not many seniors were" Harry smiled as he spoke. Louis couldn't help, but smile too, nodding his head at the given answer.

"Also look at him...he is like...not that bad looking" Harry was a blushing mess as he dared to be cheeky and throw this out for everyone on youtube to see, Louis started laughing at that, throwing a casual wink at Harry.

CUT

"Louis...were you ever jealous...of one of my exes?" Harry asked placing a card down looking at Louis, playfully raising his eyebrows.

Louis looked between Harry and the drinks before he picked up a bottle and took a shot.

"Okay, okay, take it easy tiger, it's only 3pm on a Tuesday" Harry stated as he jokingly raised his hands in the air, bursting into laughter with the producers.

CUT

"Harry...HAHAHHA...this is a good one, remember you have to be honest...who was the one to say "I love you" first?" Louis asked as Harry went towards the bottle and without a doubt took a shot.

"I am only doing this to spare Louis of the truth"

"You know how the saying goes "Harry fell first"" Louis rolled his eyes, teasing the younger slightly.

"But I do believe it ends in "but Louis fell harder""

CUT

"Louis...what is your favourite thing about me?" Harry asked as Louis went for the bottle causing Harry to jump in fake shock. Louis started laughing

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding love, you almost just shat yourself there"

"My favourite thing about you...well there were always so many...but I guess the main one would be...your drive, how when you are passionate about something you fight for it until the very end, just like with the bakery, music, law school...and like, your smile is cute...I guess" Louis said, looking into Harry's eyes. You could see hear how sincerely he spoke about Harry, causing the younger to go silent for a moment.

CUT

"Hazzy...Harry, what do...my lips taste like?"Louis asked and Harry awkwardly smiled before he gave it a thought.

"It's been what...it's been two years since I've seen your face...I honestly don't remember"Harry stated and Louis just silently sat there.

"So should I drink or..."Harry was about to ask when he got cut off by Louis' lips crashing onto his.

Harry's initial reaction was shock, but that was Louis, his Louis. So when he got back to it, he put a hand on the back of Louis' neck, trying to prolong the kiss he craved for for the last two years.

"Hmm...really sweet, like cinnamon rolls and apples"Harry answered as he went over to pick up the next card.

CUT

"Louis...what is your favourite memory with me?" Harry asked as Louis sat there, giving it a bit of a thought...but deep down, he knew the answer.

"We had a lot of great memories, so it's really hard for me to pick one...I liked our coffee dates and movie nights, he would purposely pick a horror movie for us to watch, so he could have an excuse to cuddle up with me...I always loved those nights" Louis said while Harry chuckled, raising his hands in the air (obviously loosened up from couple of shots that they have taken)

"Guilty as charged"

CUT

"Harry...what is your worst memory with me?" Louis asked, bitting his lip, scared if we were being honest, of the younger's answer. Harry looked at the bottles before he sighed, daring to look at Louis.

"Our breakup...even if you see me as the more responsible on that part...It honestly sucked, because I just turned 18, I was supposed to start college...and you were older and way pass that, it was your time to start working and living life...I felt horrible tying you down like this, to have you wait for me while I was across the country"

Harry then took a shot, Louis following as well.

CUT

"Louis, this is a good one, really made just for you...do you see us getting back together?" Harry asked, smiling curiously...and a bit hopefully at him.

"I'll answer this question if you answer it as well" Louis said as he played with his shot glass.

"Answer it on three"

"One"
"Two"
"Three"

CUT

"Oh fuck, I missed this" Louis said as he pushed Harry onto the backseat of the his car.

"You don't say?" Harry chuckled before he continued with his teasing "You snogging me in the bathroom didn't really give that away"

"Oh shut up you bottom" Louis said as he went to Harry's neck, making sure to leave nice and clear marks down it. After all, this was his Harry.

"I missed you" Harry said as Louis laid over him, now leaving kisses all over his face.

"I missed you too" Louis said as he pulled away for a short second, smiling lovingly at the young future lawyer, finally leaving a kissing on his lips.

After today, they'll be a fine line.