thirteen

❝𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 ❞

                    FOR SOME STRANGE reason Sam felt the need to stay close to Lennon

FOR SOME STRANGE reason Sam felt the need to stay close to Lennon. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was because he wanted to properly show her how grateful he was for what she did for him. The whole 'gang', the girl included this time, were in the local skate park, most of them on a bench whilst a few of them wheeled about. She wasn't too far away from him as he watched her interact with his friends; she was a lot more comfortable these days, it was nice.

Of course, she still had her guard up around everyone because of what happened to her but she felt more at ease in everyone's presence. The sun was lightly shining down on her slightly pimpled face, somehow the little red blotches made her look more beautiful—those were Finn's thoughts, he couldn't fathom it. Spots were something that everyone hated and tried to cover up but Lennie, she embraced them.

Her ringed fingers were held around the plastic Evian water bottle as she tilted her head back to intake some of the liquid. That simplistic action made his thoughts race, how could she make something as trivial as that be so god damn beautiful? That word kept popping up in association with her name.

Her pale neck was graced with some incredible silver jewellery, little skull charms resting against her soft skin and then to the right was a purple mark. Several purple marks. Finn couldn't help the sinking feeling in his stomach. Sure, it wasn't his business nor was it his place to feel the way he felt but jealousy encapsulated him. Lennon wasn't his, he knew that but he felt a pang of hurt hit him. She had never mentioned being in a relationship and that's what was striking him the most.

Hendrix had followed his friends' line of vision, he'd noticed him glaring at her neck for the last minute or so—it was a bit odd but passed it off because he knew Finn had a soft spot for her. Dark brown eyes saw what he was clearly gawping at and the lava bubbled within him. What the fuck were they?

"Putain, qui t'a donné ça?" Hendrix questioned, his tone harsh pointing to his sisters neck. Everyone at the table now turning their attention to the sapphire-eyed girl, who's cheeks instantly reddened. She thought she'd covered them up well enough so nobody would notice, especially not her brother. (Who the fuck gave you this?)

Her hand reached upwards to her now exposed bruises, rubbing them awkwardly. Hendrix had a habit of being far too over-protective especially since the France incidents—he didn't need to be because she could handle it herself, she could handle what she needed. Rolling her eyes she shook her head "Pourquoi est-ce important?" She shrugged back, asking him a question in response to his question. The last thing she needed was for Henny finding out about what happened two days ago, he was already wound up when he saw her walking along a road on his search. If he found out the truth shit would hit the fan. (Why is it important?)