twelve

❝𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦? ❞

                  HER GLOSSY EYES continued looking up at the looming statutes, what she was trying to decipher was who it could possibly be

                  HER GLOSSY EYES continued looking up at the looming statutes, what she was trying to decipher was who it could possibly be. What was confusing Lennon the most is, she was recognisable to this person. That meant they were in the same year, maybe even shared a class together or that was her assumption. Her brother and herself had only been to Darbyworth for just over three months, she wasn't known in the school or at least not as much as Hendrix was.

"Supera te stesso, lei non sa chi sei. Questa ragazza è una solitaria," His father fired back, trying not to get too heated. Way to call her out. The statement he just made posed a few questions in the sapphire eyed girls mind; how did he know that? (Get over yourself, she doesn't know who you are. This girl is a loner)

Although what dadnapper said was the truth, the fact that he knew that was slightly unnerving. It had meant he'd been keeping tabs on her and her family for a while, probably since they arrived. He must've had eyes on her every waking second because there was no other explanation as to how he'd know that. She kept to herself, barely leaving their home.

It sent an eerie shiver up her long spine. Did that mean someone had been spying on her everywhere? As in, in her home too?

All of her life she knew that what her family's ex dealings were would come back and bite her on the arse, Ilario knew that too, deep down. He just probably didn't anticipate the fact they'd target his children. Sure, it was always a possibility hence the overtraining they did but it was stooping to another low, a low that was so deep that not even the best trained marines could go.

"Where's your sister?" Estelle questioned, shoving some chopped up apples into the blender ready to make her smoothie. Hendrix looked up from the device placed on top of his long pinky finger, the screen still blaring onto his skin.

"She went for a walk," He answered with a nonchalant shrug. It wasn't any of his business to be honest, she had a life of her own. A life of free patrol alone, by choice, there was nothing he could do about that.

Estelle rolled her dark blue eyes at her sons response, of course, he'd be shrugging. "That was nearly four hours ago, where has she gone? To Wales?" His mother quipped back, folding her arms across her chest. It suddenly dawned upon the twin, he hadn't seen Lennon since ten o'clock this morning, it was now nearly two in the afternoon. Usually, he wouldn't be worried because Lennon has a mind of her own, she was also smart so it wasn't necessary to keep tabs on her all the time. However, she had said she was going through the woodlands, somewhere she'd never been before.

"I haven't heard from her," Hendrix responded again, placing his mobile face upwards on the dining table he was sat at. Ziggy appeared just after he'd said that, ruffling his left hand though his hair and instantly going for the fridge door.