14. Attempted Seduction.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, will you now?" Vanbinicci sneered as he took hold of Esclave's extended wrist and twisted it, forcing him to drop the knife. Before he had the opportunity to writhe out of his grasp, Vanbinicci changed his hold so that both Esclave's hands were restrained. "Honestly, I am very interested to hear what she's done to win such loyalty from you. Feel like sharing?"

Esclave only glared at him, remaining silent. He struggled to try and free his hands, but general Arrogari was much stronger than he looked.

"No, that's too bad," he said with a sigh, pretending to be disappointed. Truthfully, he was hoping that Esclave would attempt to withhold the information, that way he could use his backup plan. "I'm sure I can find another way to make you talk..."

Vanbinicci walked around and changed his grip so that he could stand directly behind Esclave while keeping him in place. He leaned his head down so that his mouth was right next to his ear and whispered, "You know, you don't have a bad face. It's honestly quite attractive."

He felt general Azeeion's whole body tense at that, but otherwise, he maintained his stoic composure. Realizing that he would have to do more to seduce a soldier as resilient as him Vanbinicci pulled Esclave's torso closer to his own, making the position more sexual. "You know, I wouldn't mind bedding you," he said in a low breathy voice as he nipped at his earlobe. "You could even pretend that I'm your beloved general if you want~"

Esclave reclined against Vanbinicci as he considered the offer. Vanbinicci smirked more than happy to enjoy the increase of intimacy, given that it had been a few months since his last sexual encounter. He could already feel himself growing aroused, but he was caught off guard when Esclave snapped his head back, bringing it into contact with the brunette's nose with as much force as he could.

Stunned, Vanbinicci released his hold on Esclave enough for him to escape. Stars danced before his eyes accompanied by throbbing pain in his nose. As his vision came back into focus he found that Esclave had retrieved his dagger from the floor and was pressing the blade the sunkissed fleshed of his throat.

His face was so close that Vanbinicci could feel the heat of his breath fanning against his face. "I don't care was perverse and degenerate forms of sexual union you have invented in the Luccian Army to satisfy yourselves, I won't partake in them," Esclave said. His cheeks were flushed red, whether from anger or arousal was unclear.

"You sure, I promise I'll show you a good time?" Vanbinicci offered, surprisingly calm for a man who was a second away from having his throat slit. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying pleasure with a fellow soldier."

"Perhaps not in Luccia, but things are very different in Estain, "Esclave said, a warning tone in his voice. Fear flashed in his eyes as he continued, "Sexual relations between fellow soldiers and those of the same sex are the worst crimes you can commit in Estain, second only to treason. Now, I don't care what practices you indulged in before our arrival." He added pressure to the blade against Vanbinicci's neck, causing small beads of blood to appear. "But if you want to keep your head on your shoulders and your genitals intact you will cease them."

"Why are you telling me this?" General Arrogari asked, unnerved by Esclave's sudden investment in his well-being. "Wouldn't you prefer to see a scoundrel like me dead?"

"I would like to see you as a man dead but as a general, you are skilled and would be hard to replace," Esclave replied as he pulled the dagger away and stepped back. His eyes glazed as he recalled with a shudder the many brutal ways people were punished for breaking the law in Estain. "I despise you, but I have seen how general Denlleonis punishes those who violate that law... Unspeakable things... No man, no matter how vile, deserves to be put through that torment... "

His words trailed off, leaving Vanbinicci shocked. He dreaded the thought of learning what exactly was done to those who engaged in such practices, and shocked that Esclave would warn him when their relationship was so poor. "T-thank you," he said, his voice quavering with sincerity.

"I'm going for a walk," General Azeeion completely ignored Vanbinicci as he walked to the exit and pulled the tent flap aside. "This tent better be void of your presence by the time I return. And you should keep tonight secret, for both our necks."

A/N

Ha! I bet you thought it would be Y/N doing the seducing, didn't you?

This is probably the closest thing to a BL scene I'll ever write, so I hope you liked it. ^~^

Fun fact: Although women have equal rights is Estain, it is a country where homosexuality is greatly frowned upon, and those found guilty of sleeping with the same sex can be published by death. It is the opposite in Luccia, women are basically treated like objects but no one cares who you sleep with or what gender they are.

Until next time I'll see you on the other side

~J. C. Coltt.~