Chapter 11

Jk pov

We reached jimin's house soon , because the least I remember on our way is clouds as I saw them moving . Soon we got in and some worker dressed in black came forward and took keys from jimin maybe a. Driver .

We got in house and we went straight to his room . One thing soo sure that jimin wants his doubts clear . But y do I feel he already can guess I mean isn't it obvious or like guessable. Me coming out of house with my things ?

No one pov

Soon the two friends reached room and as soon as they went in jimin closed the door behind and locked the door .

" jimin first listen before you ask "

" what should I listen ? , that your so called psychic dad threw my one and only dearly friend out of house even when he served him everything ? . But the thing iam thankful is he out of your life and it's not the only thing iam happy and also other thing is you called me . Now bare it you are not leaving this house and not leaving me . "

" ok it's good iam happy to know you are happy but you know people smile when they are happy? . Is it me grown sight disorder ?" It's because jimin was still frowning and angry , angry enough to kill someone

With that jimin could not tell anything to his friend. What could he do , he would never fail to be strong and graceful. And he is going to protect him at any cost . Jimin smiled at jungkook remark which made later smile indeed . Jimin came forward to hug jungkook soo hard . Jungkoook understood it's his brother instinct that hits him to protect .

Well all jungkook feel at these moments is he isn't a fucking child . Seriously people are strange . For fuck sake Iam a grown ass man . You know .

"But there is something jimin . I know you love me and blah blah you protect me blah blah and keep me safe . I already looked out for me "

" what ? No you are staying with me here that's that "

"Jimin ! No I said I already took care of it . U could come over my place when ever you want . I care less on that issue. "

" no. But .."
" please jimin just don't make me feel Iam a burden or a bitch living off someone "
"Sorry , I didn't know you would feel that way . Okey but I do get my chance to buy you free groceries sometimes .and no argue to that. "

And jungkook could argue less . It's of course it's his over protective over caring and not least over acting bitchy friend.

As jungkook made himself free in jimin room by sitting on the bed . And jimin sat on near by chair near his desk . Jimin spoke out .

" shouldn't we like party ? "
" party ? Are you serious sissy? "
" oh hell yes after all we got that psycho out of your life. Now no one can stop me from taking you out spending more time or least take you to parties how fun I won't be alone .."
Jimin was sooo happy for his friend was actually too peeks until jungkook spoke up .
"what makes you think I can now go out party be a normal guy ? "
" oh please don't give me that look ... please . "
" I got a new job in a Bakery near by . And I also applied new one in some bar near by itself. So your only friend needs to work his ass off to earn . "
This only made jimin really pout .
" you could take Money from me you know " he spoke out with low voice.
" I already said . I won't "
" fine . This situation isn't going to change my mind on taking you tomorrow to that trip . "
" wait I forgot about that trip . Fuck Iam exited . Why the hell would I loose chance. But some way I do feel like going into lions den . I mean you said it's and us both and them . What if we get you know harmed or more less kill . "
" you know sometimes you suck kookie . "
With that they broke down to laughs .