Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.

Mulai dari awal

"By the way... can i ask you something?" She hesitated. She put the fork down and kept the food aside.

I gave her my full concentration.

" why were those people that day trying to kill you?" She asked.

I have the right answer to tell her but it was not worth getting into it. "I am dangerous to be alive for certain people. I know to much I guess. I would like to explain you but my past is not worth mentioning at the moment." I gave her a sad smile.

She didn't push on the topic much. She understood what i meant.

"I have a question for you." I said with intrigue.

"Sure." She took a bite of her salad.

"You been a gone through a intense shooting that day. Still you took a stranger to your place to treat the wounds. The person who killed someone. And now you having dinner with him, who clearly warned you that might be a bad guy. I am having doubt are you sane person?" I chuckled.

She also laughed with me hearing my questions.

"Your probably right! I must be crazy. I was having second thoughts about coming tonight but I don't know why. " she gestured with her hands in the air. "I just don't think you are a bad person. Even if you say you do. My heart doesn't want to believe it. You saved me twice i mean, & you have been nothing but kind to me."

"But i can hurt you, you never know." I gave a intense look.

But she smiled at me," i don't believe it." She laughed. "Maybe i am crazy."

She looked most adorable when she laughed. She was right in one thing though. I can never hurt her. I tried to scare her off but instead she started laughing. She most definitely does intrigue me. She set a fire in me. Her smile fills me up with joy. She is somethings else. She doesn't get scared of me most of all. Which surprise me.

We made more small talks and at last the date came to an end. I was regretting to have her drop home. All i wanted was to take her back to my mansion and ravish her with love all night long.

We sat in the car.

"Well Violetta, thank for the amazing date." I said to her. I remember she told me call her Vi instead of Violetta. But i liked how Violetta rolled out of my tongue like ecstasy.

"Well i have a lovely time too Marcus. Thank you." I loved how she says my name. Music to my ears. "But its not a date." She added.

"Then what is it?" I asked her.

"A dinner between friends. We can be friends but nothing more. "She said putting a boundary between us.

She knew nothing.

I don't want any boundaries between us. I want us skin to skin. Heart to heart.

Fuck friends.

I want her to me the mother of my child.

I couldn't believe or deny why i had such attraction towards her, but all i know is that i want want her.

"Why is that?"  I said driving the car.

"Well i have a boyfriend and i care for him." She replied. For now. I thought to myself.

"You love him?" I asked her.

"Well..." she paused and replied," yeah.. yes! I do love him." She said reassuring herself.

She had doubts. That means i can get her.

"Why the pause." She shifted her body language. I knew what she was thinking.

"Umm i... " she couldn't say anything.

The ride after that went quietly. She was much more embarrassed to say anything.

We reached to her condo. I got out and opened the car door for her. "Thank you." She gave me a polite smile.

"So when will be our next date?" I asked her with a sly cheeky grin on my face.

She scoffed," what makes you think there will be one? "

I step towards her with my intense gaze. I could feel her heart get to speed up. As if she was thinking i was gonna kiss her. Well i will but later. I just closed the car door.

"I am very persuasive..." i said. With our face inch apart.

"Well then you have a long wait ahead to you cause I don't think i will go on a date with you." She said all challenging.

There is the fire I remember. I like it.

"Well will see Miss. Violetta. " i backed away.

"I told you Marcus. I can't give anything more than friends." She said and opening the door to leave.

"Violetta!" I called her back.

As soon as she turned to face me, I slammed my lips on to hers. No warning or any thoughts i mind.

All i knew that i have to taste those lips.

She was dumbstruck to off guard to reject me. Nor did i gave her any time to react. Her lips tasted sweet like cherry. Everything i desired or had thought of it is all of that and more. Just unbelievable. I wrapped my one hand around her tiny waist and another cupping her face. I was mesmerised by her sweet taste of her lips. As my tongue explored her mouth. I thought she might hit me or push me off, but she reacted to me so much that my hungry for her deepened. I finally separated my lips from hers. Her eyes looked at me all confused and hunger.

"I am sorry but, i have no intention of being your friend Violetta." I said with a smirk.

I got in my car and drove off.

I was not satisfied, i wanted more but for now i have to settle for this. A stollen kiss.