Ch 32 Find you

Hurts so good - Astrid S

Marcus POV

The first thing I did after I landed in Paris was to get hold of Nina. She can give me update on Violetta. Plus, I needed to talk to her too. She is closest to Her thus she would know her why left with Henry.

I got in my car and drive to her office. I didn't wait for a second and went in like a storm. The security tried to stop me but Vincent handle them. I went to the reception and ask which floor she sat. I got in the elevator and went to 24 floor. Her assistant said she was in a meeting in conference room C. But i didn't wait for it to finish. I needed to speak to her. I can't risk lose time anymore. I already wasted 5 and a half months drink my sorrows away. But not anymore. I won't give up on her. The assistant tried to stop me but i intruded their meet.

I went though the glass doors,"Nina I need to speak to you now!"

Everyone was starting at me. Some shocked cause they knew who I was and how hard it is to get hold of me. They got up from their seat.

Nina looked at me angry and shocked.

"Mr. king what are doing here?! I am in a meeting. You can't just—" she spoke.

"Please Nina It's about Violetta. I need to talk to you right now." I said not backing down.

Nina looked around & half of the board members were shocked. She excused herself,"gentlemen please give me a minute." and went out of the room dragging me with her.

"You can't just come as your please Marcus! This is my work place. No matter how much of celebrity your are you can't do as you please!" She was right.

"I am sorry Nina, but you were my only clue to reach Violetta. She is not picking up my phone nor I can track her.—"

"What makes you think I want to help you find her?" She crossed her arms in disagreement.

"Please Nina, I made some mistakes but I have to fix it. Please Nina..." she signed.

"Fine, meet me at Lukes restaurant at 7" she went to her meeting.

Yes! Finally a clue. I can finally find her.

I wait for her arrival in the restaurant. Each and every hour passing was torcher. I kept checking my watch. Finally I see her making way in through the doors.

She took a seat in front of me. I ordered some coffee for us.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. " I said to her.

"Don't think I am doing this for you. I love Vi, and I have never seen her glow like that before. If it were me, I would have rejected you."

"I know I am far from the perfect candidate but i really love her. " I said genuinely.

She looked at me,"The profession your in a dangerous. Someday you can get hurt or worse ...she might." I looked her at wide eye. " I rather keep her away from you. Don't be shock. I am her bff. She tells me everything. Still if there is chance you can protect her and make her happy then I won't stand between it. "she took a sip of her coffee.

"Nina where is she?" I couldn't wait.

"She left to protect you and me." She signed.

"Protect me? I don't understand."

"For someone to be so powerful you sure are clueless." She kept her coffee aside. "Before leaving she told me what happened that's day. All I know is the women with you in the tabloids; Natasha, threaten her to leave. If she didn't then she would have killed you, me I guess. To save you and me she left with Henry. "