Ch- 10 Denial

Wicked game song remix version!! Listen to it's fab!

Violetta POV

I made my way towards my room. I laid down in my bed. When Nina barged in.

"Tell me how was the date?! What did you guys do? How is he like? Or what his name?" She threw a whirlpool of questions my way.

But i was too pre occupied with my thoughts to answer her. Specially that kiss! That sneaky kiss! But I didn't protested did i? I gasped.

She sat beside me waving her hand in front of my eyes.

"Earth to Violetta!" She shook me.

I finally broke out of my thoughts and turned to reply to her. "I think i am in trouble Nina." Its all I could say right this moment.

She gave me a confused look.

We settled down and i told her what all happened this evening.

"OH MY GOD! Girl! Way to go!!" She said excited clapping her hands.

"Nina! I have a boyfriend. What i did was wrong." I was filled with guilt.

"Vi, i know you for the longest. We have been friends from kindergarten. You not the type to cheat. You wouldn't have responded to the kiss if you were in love with Henry. Is everything okay between you two?"

"Still it doesn't make it right to kiss someone?!" I protested.

"Vi..." i knew what she was asking.

I signed," I don't know Nina. I do care for him but he has changed. Its not the person i met in college all those years ago. Hell, I have changed I think so..."

"What do you mean?" She gave me a worried look.

"I may sound selfish but he doesn't even look at me anymore. He treats me like a child and whenever we talk we just end up arguing."

"Why didn't you tell me Vi?" She hugged me.

"I don't know. Maybe i wanted to deny it myself that its over or wanted to be in denial. "

"So do you wanna break up with him?"

"I don't know Nina. I don't know what to do." I dug my face in my hands."He was there with me when dad went though chemo. And all the hard times."

She met my eyes,"but staying in a relationship where love is gone is just not worth it Vi."

I stayed quite. "I cant break up Nina. He sacrificed so much for me. He is a good guy. He never cheated or hurt me. I cant hurt him like this for a stranger. We will make it work." I said in defeat.

She was not on board with my decision but she supported me with whatever decision i make.

"Well lets talk about your Mr. intense. " she said lighting up the mood.

"So who is he? Who got you so captivated." She asked.

I finally told her his name. "His name is Marcus King." Her mouth was wide open.

She immediately took her laptop and searched something. "Is this the guy you were with?" She showed me his picture.

Its him!

"Yup thats him." I said.

"Girl!!" Nina practically shouted. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!"

I quickly put hand to cover her mouth. "Geez nina, your gonna wake up Luke and the neighbours!"

She removed my hand. "Vi! Thats Marcus king."

"Um should i know who he is?" I asked her confusion.

"He is the most hot and sexist man alive! Obviously after Luke, he is my dream guy but still! " she blabbered on,"He is the desire of all the girl in the whole Uk & other countries.! He is the youngest man to be on the forbs magazine. The most eligible billionaires bachelor! He owns several airlines and hotels and restaurant! I did an new article on him once so i know. He is very difficult to get a hold off. Plus he has the reputation of being a Casanova. " she finished speaking.

Woah! Thats alot of information in just a few seconds.

"Girl! I am jealous." She said excited.

I was not much impressed by all this. For me he seemed like an cocky person. My eyes fell on the photos of him in the laptop. Again his eyes consumed me.

"Are you going to meet him again?" She asked me excited.

I closed the laptop. "Probably not. He is trouble and i need to stay away from that type. " i laid back on my pillow. I cant trust myself around him. My body reacts to him on its own. I need to steer clear of him.

She rolled her eyes at me. She picked up her laptop and went off to her room.

I covered myself with the blanket and my thoughts drifted to Marcus. Why does he effect me so much? I cant think of anything but the kiss! I groaned, covering my eyes with the blanket. Soon i drifted off to slumber.
_____

Morning came and i was already accompanying Nina to her wedding planner.

"What?! Thats no possible." She cried.

"I am sorry the Mayer filed is booked fully for the whole month." The wedding planner apologised.

"But i had a reservation! " she protested.

"I am sorry the only slots free are for VIPs. You can try next month if there is an opening we can schedule you in." She said.

"That's impossible! Please i have already sent out my save the dates. Plus i had a reservation! This cant happen." She said discouraged.

"I am sorry maam but it seems some VIP booked your date. They paid in full. I cant revoke it."

He face fell. I held her hand and gave her a comforting smile. "We will figure it out Nina."

She gave me a sad smile.

She was taking the refund. I walked out of the building before her.

My phone buzzed. I took it out to check the message. It was from an unknown number. I opened it.

"Turn around."

It didn't made sense but i did turned around.

My eyes fell on the captivating blue ones. I immediately knew who its was.

"You?!" I said with an anger & disbelief in my face.