"Where the hell am I?" Ella said to herself as she appeared in the middle of the woods near the ocean somewhere that she didn't recognise.

Ella crouched down on the floor and flashed her eyes blue and within a second Ella wasn't crouched on the floor it was a wolf standing there. She knew that she would be faster and be able to track Will better if she was a wolf.

Ella heard something and began to run, and she ran out of the woods and onto the beach where two people were standing one was carrying sticks and the other was throwing stones into the ocean.

"Oh my God." The girl said dropping the sticks and pulling out her sword pointing it at the wolf that was in front of her

The other person turned around and stared at the wolf for a minute before saying, "Alice no Stop!."

He then walked up to the wolf and the girl grabbed his arm, "What are you doing that is a wolf."

He turned to the girl and smiled, "We don't have wolves in Wonderland." He shaked the girls hand off his arm and slowly walked back towards the wolf crouching down in front of it.

"Can you turn back?" He asked not taking his eyes off the wolfs eyes, which were blue

"Turn back, what are you talking about Will?" The girl asked

"...That's Ella." He said quietly

"Ella? You said she was dead."

The guy looked over to the girl and by the time he looked back the wolf was now Ella.

"Yeah well, he can't read a pulse." Ella said with a smirk, "That took you longer than normal."

Will smiled and said, "Yeah well I thought you were dead." He then pulled her into a hug, "How are you here?"

"I could ask you the same question. "Ella said standing up and walking over to Alice, "Look who's back in Wonderland." She said and Alice also pulled her into a hug

"It's good to see you again." Alice said with a smile and Ella nodded back.

"How are you here?" Will asked again

"The rabbit." Ella stated, "Came to find me in Storybrooke-"

Will cut Ella off saying, "Storybrooke you got back?"

"You remember?." Ella saw that Will had a confused look on his face, "None of us can remember what happened whilst we were in the Enchanted forest anyway that's not why I'm here... the rabbit said that this place had been taken over he didn't say by who."

"You might want to look up there." Alice said pointing to the floating island in the sky that had a castle on the top of it.

"What is the bloody hell is that?" Ella asked

"Jafar. He's working with... Anastasia to break the laws of magic, he has Cyrus." Will said tensing at his curse name

"Cyrus? As in the genie who is dead? Who fell off a cliff into the boiling sea?" Ella asked with a confused look

"Yes, that Cyrus Jafar and the Queen have him locked up and we are finding him." Alice said picking up the sticks from the ground

"Okay how do you suppose we get to him if he's in the sky on a floating island?... oh." Ella turned to face Will, "Do you have Granny's keys?"

Will nodded and pulled them out of his pocket and passed them to Ella, "Still a thief." He said with a smile, Ella rolled her eyes and put the keys back in her pocket

"Okay so let me get this straight." Ella said pushing her hand through her hair, "the rabbit blew a hole in the floor of my apartment and brought me here to save Cyrus... and this guy Jafar is trying to break the laws of magic with Anna? Anything else?."