Epilogue

SURPRISE!!!
__________________________
Three Months Later:

Jiyong finally posted something on his Instagram. A photo of his three children's tiny feet with caption of "My Loves 🥰❤️💗💕." Of course it went viral right away. It was trending for a week and a lot of his fans are demanding an explanation from him. The following week Jiyong did an interview with one of the TV shows in America.

During the interview he was asked a lot of questions which he had truthfully answered them all. He did not give ways to the interviewer to criticize him nor his family. That goes to all his fans and bashers. He of course asked them to forgive him and to allow him to keep his personal life private. He had promised that he will continue to work harder on his crafts and to keep them updated once in a while about his family. Whether the people are interested or not. He asked his fans to be more understanding and to be happy for him and his family because he is at his happiest as he had ever been. After the interview they showed a video of his wedding and his three little munchkins.

Weeks Later:

After Jiyong's interview that went viral all over the world. His fans were divided. Some were really angry at him for doing this without telling them as if they owned him. Some were very understanding, happy and excited. But at the end of it all when they saw all his babies. The world fell in love with them too.

THE END.