D-Day

As the couple nervously looked at the last box. The love that they have for one another have been showing in their eyes. Especially now that they are finding out gender of their babies. Jiyong picked up the last box and looked at his wife with a silent understanding both nodded and slowly opened the last box. Again it is the last bracelet with a name engraved on it. It says, "Jin Ae". It means "truth, treasure and love." It is therefore a baby girl's name.

Dara then started tearing up a lot after finally finding out all the gender of their babies. The tears just kept on pouring down her cheeks with so much love and happiness. Jiyong wasn't far himself as he kissed his wife on the lips and hugged her real tight. Everyone was jumping up and down, the grandparents are hugging each other. It was just one happy occasion and everyone started congratulating the new parents to be and of course guess who won the guessing game? No other than Dong Bae.

"How do you feel babe? We finally know what we're having and I am beyond feeling happy and excited and so much in love with you." Jiyong was saying to his wife as he was holding her hands facing her. He saw the outpouring of happy tears down to her cheeks as he gently wiped them with his thumb and the back of his hand.

Dara could only nod and chuckles at the same time. She is just feeling so emotional about the whole revealing thing and she is trying to take it all in. Then all of a sudden both sides of their parents approached them to give them a congratulatory hug and kisses.

"Oh my baby princess. I'm just speechless but I am very happy and a proud grandpa." Mr. Park was saying as he kissed his daughter on her forehead and hugged her tight.

"Excuse me! I also want to hug my daughter too you know Mr. Park!?" The three of them laughed happily.

"Let me be the first to hug my son. Ooh! I'm just so happy that I cannot contain it son. I cannot believe it! This is so much to handle but I'm not complaining." His mom kissed and hugged him.

"Son. What can i say? I'm really happy and proud. Thank you son for making your old man really happy." Mr. Kwon chimed in as he gave his son a hug.

After that they had exchanged on hugging Dara and Jiyong. The rest of the gang followed.

"Hyung, I'm going to be an uncle to the triplets. I will spoil them rotten." Seungri said out loud.

CL playfully smacked Seungri on the back of his head. "Why are you yelling so loud? Are we deaf to you?"

Seungri massaged the back of his head as he and CL started bickering at each other. Everyone started laughing at them.

"Dara-ah!" Bom squealed and Dara joined her as they started to jump around. But Jiyong and Top suddenly pulled them apart.

"Bom! Are you crazy? Why would you dragged Dara into jumping with you when you know that she's pregnant with not only one, not two but three."He put his three fingers up on her face.

"Yeah unnie. She might end up having a baby in no time because of you." Dae chimed in.

Then out of the blue Dara felt water running down her legs while everyone was so busy talking, laughing and bickering. She pulled Jiyong's shirt but he was so busy watching others and laughing. She tried again to get his attention but to no avail until she felt the pain and she leaned closer to his arm. That was when Jiyong finally looked at his wife who is in pain but still remaining calm. She was holding her belly with her left arm and holding his arm tight with her right. She closed her eyes as she waited for the pain to subside while doing the breathing exercise calmly. Jiyong started to panic as he saw the water with a slight of blood coming down her legs. But Dara just looked at him to not panic. With understanding Jiyong also calmed down.

But as Seungri saw the water with a touch of blood on the floor coming down from Dara's legs he screamed "Dara noona!" and pass out. People started to loose it too and are all in panic and excited mode. They all went to Dara and forgot about Seungri. Poor maknae.

Jiyong finally spoken. "Excuse us everyone. But I'm going to have to take my wife to the hospital right now.  It seems like we're going to have our babies soon. But you are all welcome to stay and continue with the party. But we have to go now. Thank you everyone for coming." He then started guiding his wife out of the house and into their car.

Everyone's ecstatic and bid them good wishes and prayers as they followed them outside. The maknae still forgotten.

Seungri finally have come to his dramatic senses. But was surprised when there was nobody else around but him. He then remembered his Dara noona and got up fast. He was calling them out loud and finally saw everyone bidding his Jiyong hyung and Dara noona well wishes as they drove off.

"Well...well...well. Guess who finally decided to wake up!?" Top jokingly said out loud.

CL once again smacked the back of Seungri's head. "Gosh! I cannot with you! You are so dramatic! Do you really have to go as far as fake fainting?"

"Hey!" He raised his voice at CL. But when she glared at him he bowed down like a lost puppy. The gang just laughed and went back inside the house. The guests stayed for a little bit longer but the party slowly died down. 

The grandparents finally decided to follow Jiyong and Dara to the hospital and asked the gang to clean up a bit if they can. But of course everybody agreed and that they will followed them too to the hospital afterwards.

Jiyong was driving carefully fast to their assigned hospital. As soon as they got into the ER the nurse attended to them right away. The ER staff was already alerted by their OB doctor that they were on their way and that she's pregnant with triplets. They have prepared a wheelchair for Dara and the volunteer wheeled her to the fifth floor maternity ward as Jiyong followed them carrying their maternity bag.

As soon as they reached the room the nurses were already waiting for them while setting everything up. One of the nurses gave her a hospital gown to change into and hooked her up to the monitors so that they can monitor her contractions and the babies heartbeat. They also cleaned her up and vaginally checked her to see how far she had dilated. All these were happening while Jiyong was patiently waiting until they are done.

One of the nurses commented. "Hi, my is Katie and I will be your main nurse for the next three hours until the new shift of nurses comes at seven o'clock. Dr. Potter is on call today and he will be the one to attend to you later. Also right now you're about two centimeters dilated. It still quite a long way to go but we will keep monitoring you and the babies. We have also hooked you in an IV drops and vital machine which will constantly check your vitals every half hour. If you think that you pain meds let us know right away. When Dr. Potter gets here he will also check on you."

Dara and Jiyong thanked the nurse as she left. But there's just one thing that Jiyong is not comfortable with. The doctor is a male doctor who will be...

"No way!" Jiyong uneasily said out loud.

Dara furrowed her eyebrows as she asked her husband. "What are you saying babe? Are you okay?"

Jiyong finally then said his peace trying not to make a big deal out of it. "Babe. Dr. Potter. He's uhmm...a male doctor!?"

"Yes. And!?" Dara is trying to make Jiyong to get to the point but she felt her contraction happening again. Jiyong felt a slight pain in his left hand as his wife squeezed it really hard for quite a bit of time. He's trying to tolerate the pain just like his wife but failed.