Day Three

Jiyong woke up at the sound of his cell phone. He stared at his bedroom ceiling for who knows how long. His phone has been ringing for a while now and he knows who it would be. He recalled everything that had happened the night before, especially his talk with Dara.

"I'm sorry." With confusion showing on her face, she looked at Jiyong. "I didn't mean for you to be caught off guard like that." He pulled over to the side of the road and face Dara. He tightly closed his eyes for  a bit trying to gather his thoughts together. Afraid that she might walk out of his life even before it began.

He looked her in the eye with full of sincerity in it. "Dara I...am...truly and deeply in love with you. My heart, my mind, my body are all yours to take. I'm willing to give up everything for you just stay by my side forever." He stopped for a while and just stared at her beautiful face. "I know that we just actually met two nights ago. But to me I feel like I have known you forever. Because here..." He took her right hand and placed it above his heart. "This heart of mine only started to beat for you. It only knows you and no one else. It seems that it's been waiting for you for a long...long time so that it can start beating again." He can feel his eyes starting to tear up and he took a deep breath and lifted his head up with his eyes closed. When he looked back at Dara he saw her tears falling down her beautiful face with so much emotions. He can no longer control himself from taking her in his arms. He looked down on her and he slowly took her lips and kissed her endlessly. She gasped and that was when he entered his tongue and tasted every part of her mouth.

Dara was feeling lost in his kiss. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck to get him closer towards her. Her heart doesn't need to wonder off anymore because this man in her arms made her heart stay still. She may not have a lot of experiences in love but surely the heart knows who should it belongs to.

Jiyong slowly pulled away from their kiss to take a breath. But he lingered his forehead against hers. He looked into her beautiful eyes and saw how they mutually feel towards each other. They both smiled at each other and he took her lips again. They were kissing and hugging each other for a while when Dara's phone startled them both. Dara broke the kiss first and looked for her phone inside her bag and saw who was calling. She looked at Jiyong and he just nodded at her urging her to answer it.

Still feeling breathless she answered her phone. "Hello."

"Yah?! Where are you? Do you even know what time it is?" Bom was having her bominator episode again as she was yelling at Dara from the top of her lungs. Dara has to pull her phone away from her ear feeling scared of her cousin. Jiyong chuckled as he  heard everything. He took the phone from Dara.

"Hey Bom, calm down will yah? You're going to break Dara's eardrums by the way you were yelling. Even aliens can hear you all the way to the outer space." Dara then laughed out loud at what he said.

"Jiyong-ah where did you take my innocent cousin? You better not be hurting her or you'll get more than just me yelling at your EARDRUMS!!!" She said threatening him.

Jiyong laughed heartily and said. "Arasso, I will take her home now. Just stop yelling. Make sure you don't yell at my Dara or I will send a signal to the aliens from outer space to take you as one of their experimental being. Arasso?" Jiyong can feel Bom smirking on the other line as he handed Dara's phone back. Dara couldn't help but to giggle.