First Night

Jiyong and Tahee entered the club together and went straight to the second floor where the private party had been reserved. They have the whole floor for themselves and it has soundproof.

"Jiyong Hyung over here." Seungri loudly called out.

Jiyong saw the maknae and headed his way to where his friends are. Their table is at the far right corner near the stage where the DJ is playing varieties of music. He greeted everyone as he approached them.

"Jiyong hyung, I heard that Bom noona is coming later with her cousin.
Wow! It's been a while since we last saw her." Seungri said just realizing it.

Top snapped his head towards Seungri when he heard him says about Bom coming tonight. He smiled to himself.

"Panda-ah, who told you that she's coming?" Youngbae asked the maknae.

"Yeah, who told you that?" Daesung asked as well.

"Of course I heard it from the cat." Cat is Chaerin's nickname.

The waiter stopped by their table carrying five bottles of beer and placed them on their table.

Each of them got one. Jiyong took a gulp of his beer and started bobbing his head with the music.

Chaerin and Minzy stopped by their table to greet them.

"Annyeong!" Chaerin said as she hug each and everyone.

Minzy did the same.

"Oppa." Chaerin turned to Jiyong. "Is everything ready for your comeback next week?"

Jiyong nodded and took another gulp of his beer. "Just a little bit nervous." He lightly chuckled. "It's been a while you know and a lot has changed. I hope that our fans will like our newfound style of music. We're not getting any younger you know. We cannot be doing the same kind of music like we used to do."

"I'm sure all your VIP fans will like it just the same. They missed you all and I'm sure they will eventually catch up and understand you guys." Chaerin said understanding how her Jiyong oppa feels.

Minzy stood up and asked her Daesung oppa to dance with her. "C'mon guys we are here to have fun tonight." Taking Daesung's hand she led him to the dance floor. Chaerin and Seungri followed. Yongbae saw his wife talking to another YG trainee, and he immediately pulled her to the dance floor as well.

Top and Jiyong just stayed behind watching their friends dancing and enjoying themselves.

"Hyung." Jiyong called Top's attention. Have you ever thought about confessing your feelings to Bom noona? You have the hots for her for as long as I can remember."

Top just shook his head and said. "I just don't have the guts to do it Jiyong. Every time I would try, there's always someone that would stop me to do so. She's either dating someone or I'll be the one who is in a relationship."

"Well, you are not seeing anyone right now. So that's good on your part. The question now is. Is she seeing anyone?" Jiyong somehow asked no one in particular.

"Jiyong-ah." Top chuckled a little but turned serious as he said. "We're not getting any younger. I think for me the next relationship that I will have. I will make sure that she will be the last. That's is why I'm kind of picky right now when it comes to asking a girl out."

Jiyong looked at his Top hyung and nodded in agreement. Both became silent as they are both analyzing their own future.
———————————————————
Bom and Dara finally arrived at the club where the private party is being held at for BigBang. Until now Dara have no clues of who they are except the part of what her cousin told her about.

As they went up to the second floor, they were greeted by a lot of people whom Dara have never met before. But Bom had been introducing her to several people that she knows of.

Dara tried to mum about not saying anything in Korean because she feels embarrassed of her accent. But Bom would always tell her that her accent is cute and that it is understandable because she did not grew up in Korea.

Chaerin saw Bom and Dara being surrounded by a bunch of guys and can't seem to move forward. She excused herself from Seungri who was her dance partner and head towards the two girls. Little did she know that Seungri also followed her.

"Bom noona! Over here." Chaerin called out to her. But Seungri noticed that Bom aren't able to move because of all these guys that are surrounding her.

"Excused me guys." Seungri said as he reached Bom's side he put his arm around her to rescue her from all these crazy fools. But Bom stopped and grabbed Dara's hand pulling her with her as Seungri guided them out of all those circle of guys who had been trying to corner her cousin Dara.

"What was that about Bom noo..." Seungri stopped in the middle of asking Bom when he realized that she was holding on to another person. "Mwoah! She's gorgeous!" Seungri shockingly said it out loud with his mouth still open.

"Close your mouth Panda and stop drooling." Chaerin said to Seungri smiling as she patted his cheek.

Seungri snapped out of it embarrassed of his reaction. Now he knows why they were being surrounded by a bunch of guys. But he just kept on staring at the girl next to his Bom noona.

"Hi, Seungri!" Bom said.

"Hi, Bom noona!" Seungri responded as he lifted his right hand but was not even looking at Bom. But instead he's looking at Dara.

"Aigoo this Panda. Seriously! I'm over here. Hello?" Bom said as she started waving her hands in front of Seungri's face.

Again Seungri snapped out it and apologized to Bom. "Oh Bom noona. I am so sorry. Hello!" He turned to Dara and greeted her as well.

Dara was turning red as she shyly also replied her greetings to the guy.

"Seungri-ah, let me introduce to you my cousin Dara. Dara this is Panda our annoying dongsaeng." Bom said while chuckling with Chaerin.

"Yeah, Bom noona! You're embarrassing me here!" He was giving Bom an irritating look. But  the latter and Chaerin still was chuckling together.  He then turned to Dara, he was all smiles as he extended his right hand and re-introduced himself once again as Seungri.

Dara shyly accepted his hand and was shocked when Seungri kissed the back of her hand.

Jiyong on the other side was just in time see Seungri kissing a girl's back hand. But he could not tell who that girl maybe because her back is facing him. He just grinned and thought to himself while nodding his head from left to right. "That maknae, seriously."

But the other three members of BigBang started squealing with shocked right before him.

"What the..." He heard his Top hyung saying as he stood up while holding his beer bottle.

"Yowww!" Youngbae said while covering his mouth and nodding his head from left to right with a swag.

"Omo, omo...!" Daesung shockingly was jumping up and down while pointing at Seungri kissing the girl's hand.

Jiyong suddenly felt a deja vu. He remembered this kind of feeling when he was in France with the girl in a red dress. That made his brows furrow and he can't seem to shake off the same feeling. He took another gulp of his beer and just slouch himself to the couch and close his eyes.

His fellow members decided to head down to where Seungri and the girls are and he was about to follow when Kiko appeared in front oh him startling him.

"Hello Ji!" She said as she wrapped her hands around his neck and gave him a brief kiss on the lips.

Who Are You?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें