Same Night

Dara felt too overwhelmed with all these attention that she is getting mostly from the men who are at this party. She noticed that Bom was having a hard time keeping them away from her. They finally reached their table at the far left corner near the stage which is literally across from the BigBang table.

"If I only knew that it's going to be like this i would have hired bodyguards." Bom said with a hint of irritation in her voice as she sat on one of the stools. She slammed her purse on their table and took a deep breath.

Dara doesn't really know what to say and so she just kept her head down and sat with both elbows on the table to calm herself too.

Chaerin and Minzy followed them to their table feeling at lost as to what had just occurred. Both took their seat on the stools between Dara and Bom.

All at the same time the four of them sighed. Four pairs of eyes looked at each other and started giggling that turned to laughing really loud. It took all of them a good while to calm themselves down. While Dara ended up wiping her tears from laughing too hard. Bom started coughing and also in tears. Chaerin was having a hard time breathing already and Minzy was having a stomach pain all from laughing too much.

"Seriously, Dara unnie" Chaerin started saying. "Now that you are here in our mother country, you probably may need to hire bodyguards. All these crazy fools are acting as if you are a real life celebrity. No offense to you. But did you know how freaking gorgeous you are? You don't even have that much makeup and yet look at you!" Chaerin gushed as she said that to Dara.

"She's right Dara unnie. You can pass as an idol or an actress here. Better yet, you should probably try it." Minzy said in agreement with Chaerin.

"Now, now girls. That will never happen. It's not that I don't agree with the two of you." Bom said while looking at the two maknaes. "Our prim and proper here just graduated, take note. As magna summa cum laude which is the rarest highest honor in her whole entire University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). She's a freaking medical doctor girls. Not just that she double majored in Public Relations as well. Two different fields." Bom explained proudly.

Dara couldn't help but just shyly shook her head down.

Little did the girls know that the four members of BigBang was there behind them listening to them. Four pairs of eyes met the other four pairs of eyes.
All seven of them joined in unison by giving Dara a loud cheers. All looking unbelievably shocked and proud.

That made Dara even more embarrassed. She knows that she probably looks like a riped tomato right now because of embarrassment.

"Wow! Dara unnie, you are indeed a full package. Beauty and brain. Say...do you already have a boyfriend?" Seungri suddenly asked.

All the people close to him started hitting him and giving him sharp glares, that made him run back to their table and hide behind his Jiyong hyung.

Seungri was panting so hard as he reached their table and was so happy to see his Jiyong hyung.

Jiyong looked at his maknae, wondering what happened to him. He was aware when all four of his members decided to leave to go to the girl's table while he was talking to Kiko who came to visit him.

Confused as to what happened to his maknae he asked. "What happened to you?"

Seungri was still trying to catch his breath as he sat down next to Jiyong. "They were...uhmm. Oh. Hi, Kiko!" He ended up saying before giving Jiyong an answer to his question.

"Hi, Seungri!" Kiko replied. Jiyong's question forgotten as the topic of their conversation was shifted to Kiko.

Kiko asked Jiyong to dance with her and he happily oblige leaving Seungri by himself. Heading down to the dance floor the two of them started swaying with the music. Kiko put both of her arms around Jiyong's neck and the latter lightly put his left hand on her hip as they dance to the music.