Fashion Event

As Dara was looking around the venue at the event, she can't seem to shake off the feeling that somebody's been staring at her. She looked around some more until she had made an eye contact with the guy who is sitting at the front row sit across from her. She noticed the guy with a short raven colored hair and has the eyes that can melt you and make you surrender to him. They both stared at each other for a good minute before the MC started to get everybody's attention announcing the start of the event.

"Oh my...he is here. I can't believe it!" Jules exclaimed to Dara's ear.

Dara got confused as to whom Jules was referring to. At that moment the models started appearing on the stage as they walked the runway wearing beautiful designs of dresses for women and designers outfit for men. She was so engrossed into watching that she had ignored the guy who had made an intense eye contact with her.

All throughout the night she had noticed that the guy across from her would look at her often enough and she would just pretend not to notice. But deep down inside she herself is wondering who he could be. She did not dismissed the fact that the guy is gorgeous and has an aura of a bad boy. He has a way of making you feel like you are being hypnotized and can make you feel hot all over your body.

"Wait what! Where did that come from?" Dara suddenly thought to herself. She has never in her whole entire twenty—seven years of life ever thought or feel that way.

Little did she realized that the event is coming to an end as the MC introduced the designer himself to all the guests present at the event. Everybody did a standing ovation acknowledging the work effort of the famous designer.

"Woo hooo!" Jules exclaimed excitedly.

Dara started clapping as well and was giggling with Jules as they made their way to the hall where the after party will be held at.
__________________________
GD, Kiko and some of their other friends were standing by the door when he noticed the two girls walked in side by side and laughing at the same time. He can hear the girl in the red dress laughing so hard which brought tears to her eyes. Wiping the tears with the back of her hand while laughing made him smile and laugh to himself.

GD had been eyeing this girl who has the face of innocence and an angelic smile. Never had he seen such a beauty like hers though he had dated and bedded a lot of beautiful women for years and now. Her skin is so white and it seems flawless. She's petite but does have the curve in all the right places. Her legs is to die for. "I wonder how it would feel like to have those legs wrapped around my waist." He was startled and was having a hard on just by thinking about it.

Kiko noticed GD's reaction but she just continue talking anyways.

GD noticed a couple of guys approached the two girls and it seems like they were being introduced to the girl in the red dress by her friend. He did not missed the way the taller guy is checking out the girl in the red dress as he kissed the back of her hand. He, for some reason started feeling irritated as to the way the guy was looking at her with lust in his eyes.

GD was still looking at them when Kiko started pulling his hand asking him to dance with her. Realizing that the rest of their group was already heading to the dance floor.

Kiko did not missed the way GD was staring at those girls who are now talking to the two guys. She feels irate because GD is not completely paying any attention to her. She guided him to the dance floor and started moving her body really close to him.

GD started swaying his body and not liking the way Kiko is rubbing her body to his. But he doesn't want her to feel hurt and so he just allowed her to.
__________________________
Dara and Jules found a table closer to the dance floor. Jules friends came over to her and Dara's table.

" OMG!" Jules started hugging both guys and she had introduced them to Dara.

"Dara these are my friends Kirk an James," Jules said to Dara.

Dara smiled at the two guys as James took her hand and kissed the back of her hand. Dara started feeling awkward as the way James was looking at her.

Jules asked them. "C'mon let the party begin" as she and Kirk headed to the dance floor. "C'mon Dara let's go."

Dara then followed them to the dance floor. As soon as they reached the dance floor James started dancing really close to her which made her to take a step back. But it seems like no matter how many times she tries to step back he would follow her. She was getting irritated but she also doesn't want to be rude. She started putting her left arm on his shoulder to stop him from getting so close. But she discreetly did that with a smile and dancing at the same time.

She had also noticed on her peripheral vision the other guy from earlier is also at the dance floor. He and the girl he's with seems to be enjoying dancing really close to each other.

She also noticed that he keeps on looking at her and James. As she placed her hand on James's shoulder she also turned her eyes and was caught by the other guy again. They have stared at each other once again until James startled her as he encircled his right arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. But she also did not missed the way the other guy's reaction towards what happened. That made her wonder.

Dara tried to wiggle her way out of James embrace but he just wouldn't let go of her. Just then her friend Jules tapped James shoulder and told him to not take advantage of her friend or else.

James just smirked at Jules before releasing Dara from his hold.

On the other side of the dance floor. GD saw when the guy started putting his arms around the girl's waist and surprised himself for not liking it one bit. He saw when she tried to move away from him but the guy wouldn't let go. He started to feel mad at the guy that he balled his hands so tight and was about to go to them but her friend beat him out to it.

Kiko noticed that GD was about to leave her to go to the girl who was dancing with a guy. But she stopped him by putting her hand to his arm. "Wait. Where are you going?" She noticed that GD seems to be mad and his eyes looks like he's ready to kill someone. "Do you know them?" Kiko asked GD. He just shook his head and excused himself.

GD went straight to the bar and ordered a beer. He put his palms to his face and took a deep breath. He's not sure why he's acting like this either. He doesn't even know who that girl is. He must admit that he has never been attracted to anyone as much as he is with this girl. He focused his eyes back to the dance floor but suddenly felt scared when he did not see her. He rushed his way back to look for her but sadly he could not locate the girl anywhere and that drove him crazy like heck.

While Dara and Jules called it a night because Dara has an early flight the next day to Greece for her final Europe destination.