First Trimester

Sorry, sorry guys for not updating for a while, sooo much had happened. With back to school and all. From sending my son off to college which is six hours drive from us. I now have two college students and a senior in high school plus my little one just started TK. Not to disregard a husband who's on deployment. Me...I have two full time jobs (work & home) plus this new hobby of mine writing fanfic stories. Gotta love life ❤️❤️❤️

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Dara is now on her twelfth week. Because she's petite and carrying triplets her baby bump is already a bit showing. She has noticed how her body is slowly changing but she's loving every moment of it. Not to mention how her husband dearest spoils her rotten. She and Jiyong have been renovating their children's bedroom which is close to their master bedroom. She started to look for her husband and she's surely know where to find him. She headed straight to their kid's bedroom and there she found him.

The door was a bit ajar and she can hear music in the background. She slowly opened the door wider as she watched her husband busy doodling on the wall. She knows that her husband loves art and he was very excited when he told her that he will be the one to work on their babies room. Now as she silently watched him she was amazed at how he personally drew everything and he did so well in doing so. Since they don't know the genders of their babies yet her husband made everything neutral. She continued to watch him wearing a brown short and a black shirt with black apron on top paired with gloves and a mask. She can even hear him singing and dancing along with the music as he listened to his Co-YG artists songs. She was chuckling as she watched him doing some crazy dance. Little does she know that he already somehow knows that she was watching him and started doing some crazy dance moves just to hear her laugh.

"You like my new moves babe?"

Jiyong asked startling his wife as he started doing some funny and sexy dance which made his wife burst out into laughter.

She nodded her head as she's still giggling with laughter.

"You care if I did some dirty dancing to you right now?"

Dara still laughing said...

"Yes please!!!"

Jiyong made eye contact with his wife as he slowly was putting down the brush as he was sexily dancing like those chip n dale dancers. Little by little he started taking off his mask as he pouted his mouth giving her a blow kiss. Dara giggled as she pretended to catch it and hold on to it by her heart. He then lifted his arms up as he swayed his hips everywhere while jiggling his eyebrows. He focused on taking out the gloves one finger at a time but never breaking the eye contact. Last but not the least the apron as he slowly started walking towards her. He slowly ran his hands up and down her arms and she giggled as he leaned in closer to her right ear and started giving her sexy kisses along her jawline. A moan broke out from her and she can feel her husband lips curved into a smile as he kissed her. Jiyong loves to make his wife happy and laugh all the time. He made it his life mission to do so.

❤️❤️❤️

20 weeks later

"Well...are you both ready to find out the genders of your babies?"

Dr. Courtney was asking Jiyong and Dara who looked so excited as they hold hands while staring at the monitor and her.

The couple looked at each other first and nodded together.

"Let's do it then."

Jiyong said as he kissed his wife's forehead before looking back at the monitor.

Jiyong still cannot believed that they are having triplets better yet they are...

"Babe. Why don't we do a gender reveal? Since, the whole gangs are coming this weekend plus your parents and Dami. I will coordinate it with both Dami and Ami so that they can plan on how to reveal it to the family and the rest."

"Babe. I'm so happy right now that I don't really mind shouting to the whole world what we are having. But what you are suggesting sounds like fun. I like it a lot. Let's do that."

Jiyong once again hugged his wife tight and kissed her lips as it lingers there for a while before helping her out to their bedroom to rest for a while. He's been noticing that his wife has been really tired with swelling of her feet and it worries him a lot though he has been re-assured by his wife and Dr. Reese that it is normal for a pregnant woman to go through that. But since his wife is carrying three babies it's more tiring for her. He's actually glad that Dr. Reese finally wrote a letter for his wife to stop working for now until she delivers the triplets. He has been really worried as she would get  off from work all drained out and pale at times. He made it a mission to take her to work and picked her up afterwards every time. Tae Hee has been with him ever since he moved to L.A. which really made him happy.

Jiyong went downstairs to his studio for some finishing touch up. He's been busy himself and had been asked by a lot of different artists in the industry to write songs for them ever since they found out that he's now residing in Los Angeles. His home studio has become a recording studio for a lot of artists. They would often come to meet with him to help them with their new songs composed by him. His wife Dara is very happy and very supportive of his work and was even the one who encouraged and motivated him to do so. He only agreed if he can work from home so that he can stay with her. He doesn't like the idea of getting a studio somewhere else because he knows for a fact that he works long hours when he works. He wants to stay close with his wife especially with the triplets on their way. His phone started to ring and he picked it up when he saw who it was.

"Hello Sajangnim ."

"Jiyong-ah! I miss you!"

Jiyong chuckled upon hearing his boss being like this. He has been like a father to him and for the rest of his artists for which he's very thankful for. Though for some that they may think of him otherwise. Him and the rest of the artists knows how much he took care of them of how much time, money and a whole lot of other stuff he had invested for them to achieved their dreams. It saddens him and the other artists when the public at times will blame and criticized him for the other artists's issues and failures when they don't even know a single thing about what is actually happening behind closed door.

"How's it going working with the artists there?"

"Everything is great sajangnim. A bit different but all is well."

"I heard that you have been working with a lot famous artists how is that going for you?"

"They are all the same as the other artists. There's no difference on things that they want and want to express may it be in music or other things."

"That's good to know then. How is your wife doing? I still can't believe that you're going to be a father of triplets. Do you know what you are having yet?"

Jiyong chuckled before answering.

"Yes. We finally found out this morning. But if you really want to find out you will need to come this weekend. We will be having a gender reveal as they call it here. My parents, sister and the whole gangs are coming this weekend. It would be nice if you as well with your wife and kids can come."

"What do you call it? Gender what?"

Jiyong chuckled once again.

"Gender reveal. It is when we tell everyone what we are going to have."

"Geez. You sound too American already."

Sajangnim chuckled.

"Gender reveal. During my time we just tell people when they asked or we would just tell them."

Both of them laughed at it.

"Okay fine. Count us in also for this weekend."

Jiyong happily said his goodbyes and so looking forward to seeing his boss again, it seems like ages ago when they last saw each other. When it was only a month or so ago when they had their wedding reception.