Chapter 96: Invincible Water Spirit Vein

As Zhu Yao watched on, the more anxious she became. Little radish's body had already stopped taking in spiritual energy, and Zhu Yao could not help but remind her. "Yu Luo, don't you remember what you told me? Don't you want to become strong? Master shall tell you right now, in this world, there's no other Spirit Vein that's stronger than the Water Spirit Vein. If you believe master, then you best endure and keep going."

Little radish, who felt powerless earlier, suddenly jolted for a moment, as though she heard her master's words. Taking a deep breath, she gritted her teeth, and began to continue taking in spiritual energy. Just like that, another day passed, the expression on her face slowly relaxed, and her aura began to stabilize as well.

When the sun rose from the surface of the sea on the sixth day, she finally opened her eyes. She still looked a little weak, however, she was carrying that cute and tender expression which she once had when she was young, as she smiled at her master.

"Master, I succeeded."

Zhu Yao reached out her hand to stroke her head, and with her other hand, she gave her a thumbs up and praised her. "Good job, as expected of my disciple."

When a disciple learnt well, it was definitely because of the great teachings of the master.

Mn, that was the truth.

Yu Luo laughed, and then, with a tilt of her head, she fell into her master's embrace. She had fallen asleep from her fatigue.

Zhu Yao then checked on her pulse. Sending a strand of her spiritual energy into her body, she found out that although the meridians in her body had expanded by quite a bit, there wasn't any trace of damage. Only then did Zhu Yao finally feel at ease and brought her disciple back home.

Little radish had built her Foundation, which meant she could slightly heave a sigh of relief. It must be known that, the higher one's cultivation was, the harder it was to take over one's body. In her dream, the reason why Mu Meiyan's takeover was so successful, was entirely because little radish back then was just a mortal. Not only did she not possess the slightest bit of cultivation, she did not have the slightest wish to continue living.

While the current little radish, already possessed Foundation-stage cultivation, and if Mu Meiyan wanted to take over her body, she still had to seek her permission.

Yu Luo rested for an entire day, before she finally managed to restore her spiritual energy.

On the early morning of the second day, Zhu Yao was already mightily standing at the largest grass plains on the mountain peak, waiting for her.

"Master." Yu Luo respectfully greeted her. Evidently, she was a little excited, as she could faintly sense what's coming up next would be a fate-changing moment for her.

"Mn." Zhu Yao nodded. Right now, it was the moment of miracles. "Little radish, unleash your strongest move, let me have a look at it."

"Master, I'm called Yu Luo!" Yu Luo's expression darkened. Although she knew that her master looked serious on the surface, actually, she would occasionally have some bad taste in jokes that could hardly be understood by anyone else. But, at the very least, she should hide it, right?

Yu Luo sighed, accepting her fate, she took a step forward. Calming down, she focused her mind. She circulated spiritual energy that was much richer and denser than before, and then, she released dozens of icicles with all her might, which struck onto a stone wall not too far away. Then, they shattered and crumbled onto the ground.

As she thought! Zhu Yao shook her head. She knew that little radish would use an Ice-type Mystic Art. Little radish believed that with her Water Spirit Vein, only Ice-type offensive Arts were the most suitable for her.