Chapter 107: The Strange Shadow

Wu Song said with a righteous tone, yet, whenever he brought Yu Luo up, his eyes would sparkle, it would be really strange for Zhu Yao to not notice the thing going between them.

It seemed like these two people, after going back and forth, caught each other's eyes. They thought of developing feelings beyond that of just friends, however, they did not wish to be caught red-handed by her.

"Don't worry, big sister isn't someone who's not that open-minded." Zhu Yao patted on his shoulders. Speaking of which, in that dream, Wu Song had a love at first sight with Yu Luo as well. Then, his heart was dead set on her, and it was exactly because of her, he went on the demonic path. Although back then, the soul inside Yu Luo's body was already different, the body was still the same, after all.

Wait a minute! Could it be, the one that Wu Song liked was not Mu Meiyan, the person herself, rather, he liked Yu Luo's face?

The hell! As expected, this was a society where looks were important!

But this was good as well. At least, with little radish, this good little disciple of hers, here, Wu Song would not lean himself to the demonic side.

"Sect... Sect Master, there's really nothing going on, with Miss Yu Luo..." Wu Song weakly defended himself.

Zhu Yao glanced at him. "If there's nothing going on now, something can still go on the future, right?"

"Ah! Ah?"

"What do you mean by 'ah'?" Zhu Yao stared at him, and silently recalled a certain someone who had already ascended. Are you trying to learn from a certain someone, by fleeing right after finishing a meal? Like hell I will let you! "Tomorrow, you shall bring along Yu Luo, and return to Azureflight with her."

"Ah?" Wasn't that too quick?

Zhu Yao raised her hand and patted on his head. "I have to leave for a period of time. Yu Luo's injuries have yet to recover completely, with Sesame around, I will not have to worry. And, her Arts are taught by me, after heading to Azureflight, she can give you guys some points as well."

Wu Song's expression sank, and he only nodded a moment later.

Qi Han of Celestial Indus Sect was really someone who did not cut corners. In the early morning of the second day, Zhu Yao had Yu Luo, Sesame and the rest be sent to Azureflight. Naturally, she only told Zi Mo that Yu Luo was heading down the mountains to gain experience, and had looked for some people she was familiar with. Then, right after returning to Jade Forest Mountain, she received Qi Han's mail.

Following the message's instructions, Zhu Yao went down the mountain, however, she then saw a celestial ark stopping above the plaza of the Main Mountain. The ark looked as though it had been carved out from jade, and it looked especially pleasant. Spiritual energy circled around the ark, and with clouds shrouding it, one would know that it wasn't an ordinary boat with just a single look. Although its grade was much lower than the ones left behind by her master, it won in terms of exterior beauty, and one wouldn't have to feel embarrassed sitting on it.

Zhu Yao silently threw a glance to Zi Mo who came to send her. Look at this person's transportation tool. Compared to the leaves or whatever, it's basically gazillion times better, alright?

Evidently, Zi Mo did not notice the big problems with his citizens' quality of life, as he was still standing on the plaza, waving his hands to bade her goodbye with all her might.

Zhu Yao rolled her eyes, and walked back to the cabin.

Only after she entered the cabin did she find out that it was actually another space within it, as though another small world had been paved out. When she opened the cabin door, it was actually a garden. At the center the garden was a pond, and one could faintly see red and white fish swimming separately and freely in the pond.