Chapter 25: Who Doesn't Know How to Bully?

Yu Yan reached out his hand, and there was a jade tablet on the top of his palm. Zhu Yao looked at it carefully. Eh? Why does this jade tablet look so familiar? Ah, isn't this the identity jade tablet I received five years ago? Because she did not have spiritual power back then, she had thrown it away in some corner. "Master, where did you find it?" She had forgotten where she placed it herself.

Yu Yan did not answer, and simply told her. "The weapon you want has already been stored inside this jade tablet."

Zhu Yao received the tablet. Using her divine sense to check, she realized, inside the jade tablet, was a few sets of clothes, and a few books regarding entry-level Mystic Arts. These should be the items issued by the sect, and a fan laid silently beside the Mystic Art books. She hurriedly retrieved it. Zhu Yao did not know what the frames of fan were made of, but they felt comfortable in her hands. The fan was dark red in color, although it did not have any flora designs, it gave off a faint soothing scent, and looked extremely beautiful.

Zhu Yao fiddled with it for a moment. It was exactly the weapon, that could both attack and defend, and was easily retractable, she requested for. Zhu Yao came to love the fan instantly.

"When this fan is opened, it can be used as a flying artifact. It's speed is not incomparable to a sword." He was completely disappointed in her Flying Sword Art. If his disciple, the disciple of Yu Yan, were to fall to her death from flying on a sword, it would be extremely humiliating.

Zhu Yao nodded heavily, and began to love it even more. Touching the fan, she suddenly recalled the few days he had gone missing. "Master, you couldn't have spent the last month refining this fan for me, right?"

Yu Yan nodded his head indifferently, as though spending a month to create such a convenient weapon for his disciple was not that big of a matter.

Zhu Yao held onto the fan in her hands, and she felt so moved, her mind was completely muddled. "Master, you're the best! This disciple will definitely be obedient, work hard in my cultivation, and take good care of you when you're old!"

Yu Yan's eyes twitched, his disciple was being stupid again. "Don't you want to leave? Hurry and change your attire, and follow me to the Duel Arena in the Main Mountain."

"Yes, my liege. No problem, my liege." Zhu Yao immediately turned, and ran into her room.

Yu Yan watched her run off, and sighed deeply. He was not entirely sure if her personality was a good or bad thing. Everything was written on her face, she was too sincere towards others, and she lacked the cautiousness of a deity practitioner. He was worried that she was going to suffer if she were to encounter a bad person in the future.

Returning to her room, Zhu Yao impatiently pulled out all of the items in the jade tablet. She had already learnt all of the Mystic Arts in the books, hence, simply threw them back in after a single glance. However, those few sets of clothes could be used. They were all the sect's white uniform, and were extremely simple looking. When she took a closer look, clouds were actually embroidered on the uniforms. Mn. ****.

In the past few years, as she was unable to open this jade tablet, the clothes she had been wearing were all given by her master. The designs were much better than these white uniforms. Her master was extremely skilled, after all.

However, it was the Inter-Sect Tournament today, she felt that it would be best to wear this white uniform instead. The rest of her Sect disciples were wearing the same uniform in this big event, naturally, she did not want to be the exception. She hurriedly changed, and followed after her master as they left the mountain.

Only when she finally stood on the fan, did she feel the greatness of this weapon. After inserting spiritual energy into it, the entire fan enlarged by several times, and there was even enough space for ten people. The main point was that, the amount of spiritual energy needed to insert into this weapon was the same as flying swords, and the fan even had a built-in defensive formation. While in flight, not even a hint of wind could blow into them. Zhu Yao silently gave her master a thumbs up.