Chapter 82: Disciple, Come, Let's do an Experiment

"Good boy!" Zhu Yao happily took them off his hands. Little wimp's really cute when he's not throwing a tantrum.

"Big sis Zhu Yao..." Wang Xuzhi's words paused, but in the end, he decided to speak up. "I feel that, it's best that you don't get too close with Sovereign Feng Yi. She's after all Xiao Yi's master, and Xiao Yi is..."

"Don't worry!" Zhu Yao stroked his head. "Even if you were to tie me up and send me to her now, I won't even dare to approach too close to her."

That master and disciple duo were really frightening, and she would prefer not to know them in her lifetime.

However, the Metal Spirit was still in Xiao Yi's hands, hence, she did not have any other choice.

Oh right, speaking of the Metal Spirit, she just remembered, that she had to quickly release the Wood Spirit as well.

When she released the Water Spirit, the BUG on Xiao Yi's face lightened by so much, yet, when she obtained the Wood Spirit, that did not happen at all. This meant that her mission would not be completed just by robbing the Five Spirits off him. Rather, she had to make sure that the rest of the people would not be able to make use of the Five Spirits either.

The Wood Spirit could be said to have followed her for quite a long time, and it was really obedient, she really could not bear to let it go. Adding that the Wood Spirit could not be compared to the Water Spirit, which had the entire ocean as its cover, since it was just a little sapling, the moment it took root, most probably, it would not be able to move. Hence, it's best that she find a place that's safe and far from human eyes.

Was there any place that people would not be able to find, and was suitable for the Wood Spirit to stay in?

Got it! An idea flashed in her mind. She instantly thought of a good place, and it was a place that people would definitely not go.

"Little wimp, I have some emergency matters to take care of. I will be heading out, I can't talk to you any longer!" Zhu Yao informed him, turned around, and began to walk out. After thinking for a moment, she turned her head around again and told him. "Oh right, the new little twerps who just joined the sect are at the front hall. I will leave them to you, so help me inform your master. I won't be going there today."

"Big sis Zhu Yao..." Before Wang Xuzhi could even stop her, he could no longer see her figure. He had no choice but to accept his fate. Sighing, he turned and headed for the front hall in the Main Mountain.

The place Zhu Yao wanted to go was Jade Forest Mountain. She was unable to head to the place where she could settle the Wood Spirit down by herself, so she had to seek her master for help.

Passing through the teleportation formation, the moment she arrived at the peak of Jade Forest Mountain, she saw that familiar figure from afar, as he opened the door and walked out, as though he was preparing to leave as well.

"Master!" Zhu Yao waved her hands. "I want to seek your hel-"

Before she could finish, Yu Yan had already begun to walk over with a stern expression. Each step of his was exceptionally firm, and he stopped just one step away from her, as he stared unblinkingly at her face.

Zhu Yao then swallowed her words back down. What was going on with her master?

"Hoho, Master, why are you..."

Before she could finish, Yu Yan suddenly grabbed onto her arm. Lowering his head to her lips, his lips pressed onto hers.

"......"

Zhu Yao suddenly felt as though she could hear an explosion, and random numbers crazily scrolled through her mind. Widening her eyes, she looked disbelievingly at the person in front of her.