Chapter 66: Admitting into Ancient Hill Sect Once Again

Zhu Yao was about to cry. If this zapping kept up, she might actually die, and enter the palace a third time!¹

Yu Yan stood at the side, and worriedly looked at his disciple. Unfortunately, he could nothing to help. The path to forming a Nascent Soul was beyond difficult, many people had fallen here during their path to being a deity, and the success rate was not even one in ten thousand. Yet, the current situation his disciple was in, she had no choice but to form her Nascent Soul, and the bolts of Tribulation Lightning were her best chance.

However, these bolts of Tribulation Lightning were simply too straightforward with their zappings. Earlier, he was even worried that those Tribulation Lightnings could not be guided over, and had planned on forcefully guiding the bolts of lightning. From the current looks of it, there was basically no need for him to take action. As those bolts of Tribulation Lightning struck one after another, it felt like they were having a festival. He suddenly had a little doubt in his mind, was his disciple's bizarre affinity to lightning spiritual energy good or bad?

Zhu Yao had begun to feel a little numb from the pain. Her consciousness was beginning to blur as well, but she could only mechanically take in the spiritual energy.

"Chick~" A clear and crisp voice suddenly rang from deep in her heart.

It's the Wood Spirit, crap. I have forgotten to take it out. It won't be oppressed to death by the lightning spiritual energy, right? Zhu Yao worriedly looked into her inner world, and what she saw was, at the corner of her divine sense, a small little bonsai was currently at a loss as it watched a large amount of lightning spiritual energy suddenly pouring in.

Zhu Yao thought of taking it out, however, currently, she no longer had any strength to spare. Zhu Yao suddenly felt a little guilty. Sorry, little Wood Spirit.

"Chick... Chick..." The Wood Spirit seemed to have her heard her inner thoughts. Waving its little tree branches, it suddenly flew out of that small corner, stretched out two little vines, pulled a small mass of lightning spiritual energy, and then, fly back into her divine sense.

Like a small little porter, it began to busily go in and out.

Zhu Yao: "......"

It was actually not afraid of lightning spiritual energy. Could it be that, after staying in her own divine sense for so long, it had gotten used to it?

With the Wood Spirit's participation, the rate of her taking in spiritual energy had improved. However, the Heavenly Lightnings that were becoming even more saturated, continued to charge her up.

"Chick chick chick chick chick..." The Wood Spirit was a little anxious. Two vines were no longer enough to satisfy the requirement, hence, it stretched out four vines.

"......"

Such a moving porter, Zhu Yao silently gave it a thumbs up.

She finally had the spare strength to refine her divine sense as well, in other words, to train her Nascent Soul. She could only use the lightning spiritual energy to constantly train her divine sense. Time ticked by, and her divine sense began to become even more condensed, it slowly gained the rough shape of an embryo, like a little infant, and it began to look clearer as the time passed. The pain on her body had slowly subsided as well.

The lightning spiritual energy no longer needed her guidance and could now freely enter her body.

Only then did she have the spare strength, and she looked at the Wood Spirit.

Wah. When did it become a tree? What happened to the promised little bonsai?

Could it be that because it was in contact with a large amount of lightning spiritual energy, it grew up?