3x7. Music will set you free

Julie and the boys smile in awe, as they watch all the ghosts in the audience crossover. "What have you done!" Caleb shouts, beside himself. "You forgot the one thing that always saves the soul, the power of music will always set you free." Alex says, stepping forward. "Even if a demon like you, uses it to trap people in dark rooms for twenty five years, which by the way made me miss my sister's birthdays, her wedding, and graduations! Plus I haven't seen my parents in twenty five years either, even if they hate who I am, I still love them!" Alex says, as all four of them have tears in their eyes. "I just want to see them again." He says clearing his throat. Willie frowns overhearing Alex's speech. He couldn't even imagine how Alex's parents treated him after he told them he was gay. "Wait, what was that one part?" Luke asks, as Julie and him rub Alex's shoulders. "Oh we weren't even in limbo, when we thought we died. This dirtbag trapped us in here!" Luke's facial expressions go from curious to furious. "EVERYBODY OUT!" Luke screams. "Can I stay?" Julie asks. "I can guarantee, you won't want to see this!" Luke says, as Ray takes her other hand. "No!" Luke then picks her up, putting her into Ray's arms. "GO!" They all leave him and Caleb alone. "Alright dude, let's see what you got." He taunts Caleb. Caleb goes to strike him, but Luke levitates himself, as he's plays some Green Day chords on his guitar. "Come on Covington! Don't tell me you don't know Prosthetic Head." Caleb growls, levitating to him and they just riff off, as Luke laughs, knocking his guitar out of his hands. "And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins." They drop down, and Caleb hits him hard. Luke laughs, as he shocks him, knocking him off his feet. "You really shouldn't have have done that!" Luke says, as he fist fights him, and he hears Julie's voice, as Caleb gets weaker by the music. "Do you know what's worth fighting for
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide
Did someone break your heart inside
You're in ruins." Luke smiles as Julie joins him, and they see portal start to open up. They smile and keep singing."One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I..." Then Ray and Bobby walk in. Julie and Luke look at Bobby shocked. "Thanks guys." Bobby whispers to them, as they share a slight smile. "When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins." Ray and Bobby sing, as Luke takes Julie on stage. "One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I..." The four of them sing as the gentleman join them on stage. Julie smiles as she kisses Luke's head turning him as his parents walk onstage, as Caleb starts getting pulled backward into the vortex. "Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins." They all smile as Willie and Carlos join them. "One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns." Alex and Reggie join them on stage playing their instruments."Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky." They all sing, smiling. "You and I." Luke smiles as they all see Rose come out of the portal, and smile at them. "Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun." She blows them a kiss before pushing Caleb into the vortex, as he screams. "Wait mom!"She stops and Julie runs off stage. "I love you mom!" Julie says as she hugs her mom tight. "I love you too darling, I see you've met rocker boy too! You two are gonna make such a beautiful and talented family one day, I can see it one day in the future." She says smiling at both of them. Luke chuckles kissing Julie's head. "You four!" She says to Julie and the boys. "I've seen many bands in my day, you guys still have IT!" Rose winks and they chuckle. "I love all of you guys!" Rose says, as she blows them all a kiss goodbye, then she walks through the portal, giving Julie a flower. Then the portal closes and disappears. Leaving the group alone with themselves. Willie is then able to come alive again. "Thanks Rose!" He shouts. Luke just holds Julie tight. "I got an idea what if we bought this theatre, for you guys to play in when you have an audition, or a hometown gig?!" Ray asks. "That's actually kinda epic!" Reggie says. "I'll pay for it, it's the least I could do to make up for y'know." Bobby says and they all agree. "Now what would we call this place?" Alex ask, as Willie pats his back. "Well Hotdog, I was thinking we call it The Phantom Theatre!" Willie says out loud. "That has a nice ring to it, right?" He asks. "I love it!" Julie says, as they all leave to go home.