2x4. Orpheum: 1994

"Geez, you three saw a lot of shows here!" Julie jokes, Luke kisses her head, as he starts explaining. "Caleb Covington, had a gig after us." Reggie thinks. "The fire?!" Luke nods. "Hold on boss, the Orpheum behind the theatre, the smaller hall?" Julie asks, and Luke nods. "Oh then continue boss." She lays up against him, getting comfortable. "I remember he invited us up onstage to play." Alex says. "He thought it would help drum up a bigger audience, well more of one." Julie grips Luke's arm tighter, he smiles. "Right, after we played, he pulled out a match, grabbed a really beat up guitar. He was supposed to turn it into a Les Paul, and that obviously ended horribly." Reggie says as Julie eats Luke's ketchup chips. "That explains a lot, bubba it says sharing size for a reason." He smiles as she attempts to feed him. "Merci!" Luke says. "So now that makes everything connect." Reggie says. "Not quite, how the hell did he find us?" Julie looks up. "It sounds like he was stalking you guys boss." Julie says, tapping his arm with her clean hand. "Pause, I gotta pee!" Julie says, getting up to use the bathroom. "Got it captain!" Luke says, as they all laugh. "So how does this demon ghost man, think you ruined his moment?" Julie shouts. "I don't know.... oh maybe because that Les Paul, was supposed to be mine." Luke says. "So he put three teenagers in a void for twenty five years?! Look I'm not saying that what happened wasn't bad, but it sounds like it was a clear cut accident." Julie says, walking back to the group. "I agree, but before we showed up, he had maybe one hundred people in the hall, after, I would say two thousand." Luke says, and they all nod their heads. "Come to think of it, the night we went into the void, the hotdog guy seemed to be extra sketchy." Alex says, remembering the odd conversation about pickle juice. "Do you think it was Caleb?" Reggie asks, having trouble connecting the dots. Julie smiles, giving him a small nod of confirmation. "Thanks Julie!" He says. "To further Alex's point. We did see a lot of people we saw that night at the ghost club, they however, did actually crossover from eating a streetdog." Luke adds. "Oh and Bobby, I'm sorry Trevor, tried to hit on your mom, she wasn't that impressed, anyway it was kinda weird how he reminded us." Luke says, sighing, "Go momma Rose!" They all cheer. "Creep!" Julie says in disgust. "Who? What? What sane person thinks of a name like Trevor Willson? Julie asks rhetorically. "Not one, a thief who steals all of your Sunset Curve songs, thinks of a stage name like that." Luke scoffs. "At least he doesn't know all of his discography is about Julie." Reggie says, smiling at Julie. "REGGIE!" The two boys say, glaring at him. "Oh my god! Your right! EWW!" Julie cries, into Luke's chest. "That's her uncle, you dingbat!" Alex says, nudging him. "Him and Tia divorced after my mom got sick." Julie states, as Luke gives more of a glare towards Reggie. "Oh, I am so sorry. I really need to work on filtering myself." They all nod, smiling a little. "Yeah...." Luke says, blinking as his face softens. Reggie crawls over, giving Julie a hug. "Thanks Reg." She smiles. "I had no idea." Reggie says apologetically. "Now you do, 2020 has been a really weird year." Julie sighs, and they all murmur in agreement. "At least I finally found  you." Luke says, and Reggie clears his throat. "Cola went down the wrong pipe." He says coughing, and clearing his throat again. "I'm ok people." They all relax. "So now that we all collectively understand what happened, who do we confront, and or defeat first?" Julie asks, cracking Luke's knuckles. "Caleb!" They all answer. "Then Caleb will lead us to Bobby." Julie says smirking, but still grossed out. "We also got to stop the stamp thing." Reggie says, smiling. "Yes nailed it!" They all giggle. "Guess I'll ghosty if I can track down Willie." He jokes, leaving them laughing their butts off. "Get it ghosty, go see." He smiles, as they all make their part of the plan. "Voice in my head it's calling out like a voice I can't forget, voice like an angel i've never heard before, we'll shine together bright forever, now till eternity been so long now we're finally free, my life, my life would be zero, gonna find the strength, find the melody, cause you showed me how to do it, had a fire in my eyes, I'm going out of my mind, all of the lines rehearsed, whoa oh this band is back!" Julie sings the words Luke wrote carefully on the paper. "Yup, are you even real?" Julie asks, crying happy tears. "I was going to ask you the same question." He smirks, and takes a marker, fixing her temporary tattoo, of him. "That tickles." He chuckles. "My guitar looked faded, and while that'd be a cool touch. It's faded at the neck." He says fixing it. "Tada!" He says, going back to brainstorming. "Hey guys, it's like two in the morning!" Julie says shocked, tonight's a school night. "Yuck, I really don't like Nick or the demon." Luke admits, and she nods. "But I have to go, if papa finds out I ditched, whoa oh oh oh this band is not back." They nod. "Goodnight Boss." Luke winks, as she takes stuff to the couch. "You dork." Julie says. "Night Julie!" She smiles. "Goodnight boys!" About ten minutes later, they finish scheming. "Goodnight boys!" Luke says, getting comfortable on the floor, next to the couch. "Luke?" He turns his head. "Is this plan going to work out?" He sits up, taking her headband off her. "I hope so." She scoots over, and he joins her on the couch. "Me too." She says falling asleep.