I scooped Mo up into my arms as soon as she stepped out the car.

"Move Kahron," She giggled as I kissed on her neck. "Ain't nobody come here to see you. We wanna see that cute lil baby."

"You came to see daddy quit playing." I said sucking and biting on her lips like she always does me.

"Kahron!" She exclaims laughing. "Move I gotta get Kae." I chuckled letting her go.

I grabbed Kae from her arms. "Come on Kae you gotta meet ya other sister."

"Damn nigga how many kids you got?" Ny asks.

"Two nigga. Kae mine without being mine." I answer.

"Oh shit," He says looking behind me. "How you doing? I'm Ny." I scuffed watching him introduce himself to Mo.

"Morgan." She said taking his hand.

"You're very beautiful." He said.

"Nigga fuck outta my lady's face." I chuckled pushing him back. That nigga get on my nerves, but that's like my lil brother.

"Yo she bad as shit." He said.

"Don't I fuckin know it." I reply.

Mo rolls her eyes before walking past us and taking Kae.

"Awh I finally get to see her in person, she's so perfect." Niylah exclaims reaching out for Kae.

"Thank you." Mo says handing her Kae. "Where's Aubree, I need that baby."

"Over there." She pointed. Mo wasted no time going to her.

"She's so pretty." She whispers staring at her. "Let me guess who dressed her, Kahron."

"You know he did."

"Can I pick her up? Or you want me to let her sleep?" She asks going to wash her hands.

"You can." Niylah answers. "She probably won't wake up anyway."

"Ron." Kae points to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Awh she is so cute." Niylah says.

"Hey Bre baby." Mo says picking her up. "You look like you daddy already." Kae came over looking at her.

"I'ma go take a shower so yall just make yall selfs at home." Niylah said standing up going upstairs.

"Okay." We nodded.

"Kae don't she look like ugly Ron Ron, she just the pretty version tho." Mo said.

"Hatin ass." I said. "All my kids gonna come out looking like me. I'm putting it out there now."

"How many kids you plan on having?" Mo asks.

"I'll decide after you push my son out."

"Boy, ain't nobody said all of that." She said side eyeing me while smiling.

"So you ain't gonna have my baby? No better question, so you don't wanna have my baby?" She looked away but I didn't miss the blush that she tried to hide.

"Oh shit you wanna have a nigga's baby!" I exclaim all hype. "Oh shit well what we waiting for?"

"I didn't even say that with ya hype ass."

"You didn't have to. I know you. I'm about to put this shit in your life tonight." I said smirking staring off into space.

"Not without a condom." She said crushing my dreams.

"Fuck outta here with that shit Mo."

"We already had this discussion." She said taking pictures of Aubree. "She's so pretty, like she up there with my Kae." She said flipping her hair.

I shook my head at her. "Let Kae sit and hold her I wanna take a picture of them together." I said.

"Kae's too small to hold her crazy."

"Well help her. I need a picture of both my girls." She rolled her eyes as I sat Kae on the couch.

I took Bri and kissed her forehead before placing her on Kae waiting for Mo to support her before letting go.

I took the picture quickly: "2 outta 3 of my ladies.💕 Aubree and Kaelyn."

Aubree started to cry. "Shhh." Kae said softly rubbing her face then kissed her cheek.

"Awh." Mo said. "I need to get on birth control and fast because I don't need to be getting baby fever."

I grabbed Aubree then grabbed her bottle and started feeding her. "I don't got no problem with that."

"I'm sure you don't."

"Mama." Kae said. "Dada."

"You want Mogul? Say Uncle." She shook her head. "My baby gonna grow up so confused because of Mogul's ass."

"My young girl gonna be coo." I said taking my free hand tickling her and watching her giggle.

"I'm surprised her bitch ass dad ain't reach out yet."

"Right." I said. "As long as Eric can get and keep his shit together I have no problem working with him so he can be in Kae's life. Tam told me he's been staying with her and he's been taking his medicine. He hasn't reached out to see Kae tho and I'm not gonna make him."

I nodded. "Where her sister at? I hope not with her crazy ass momma. That bitch thrown off too and can't nobody tell me different."

"I think she be with Unique's parents most of the time from what Tam be telling me."

"You cute daddy Ron." I smirked at her. "Not like that nigga."

"You tell mama K her grandbaby here?"

I palmed my face. "Fuck, she's gonna kill me. How the fuck do I forget to call my own mom?"

Mo scuffed. "Only you."

Niylah came downstairs. "Here," I said holding Aubree out to her. "Ya daughters shittin."

She sucked her teeth taking her. "So you learned how to change diapers at the hospital for nothing?"

"Aye, I don't do shitty diapers."

"So what you gonna do when you have her on ya own?" Mo asks.

"Exactly." Niylah said walking across the room to her changing table.

"That's why I got you." I said to Mo.

"No, you got me fucked up." Mo said.

"Kae you gonna help Ron Ron with shitty diapers?" I ask picking her up and throwing her into the air. I laughed as she grabbed my face squealing.

"What?" I ask looking over at Mo as she stared at us.

"Nothing, you're just really good with Kae and Bre."

"They my girls," I said shrugging. "Now about this son..."

"Don't start." She said smiling shaking her head.

She know she wants to have my baby.