Chapter 35:

Morgan

"Petty ass nigga." I mumble as Kahron gets out the car slamming the door.

"Fuck wrong with him?" Nee asks as we walk into her house.

"We went to pick Ny up from school because his car wouldn't start. Aubree was crying in the back so I got out to calm her down and all Ny's lil homies was talking about my ass. Is it even that bad?" I said turning around to show her.

"Morgan!" Nee exclaims.

"What!?"

"You let her walk out the house like that?" She asks Kahron.

He scuffed walking away. "Where's Q? I need a fuckin blunt."

"He let you walk out the house like that?" Nee asks towards me this time.

"He didn't see me. I just throw these tights on. We were rushing and I came out of the house after him and just got in the truck. What the hell is wrong with it?"

"Them tights look like skin boo. Ass like pow. Look like you don't even got underwear on."

"No it doesn't, forreal?" I ask trying to look back knowing damn well I couldn't.

"Yes girl."

"Ugh, I'm going to steal a pair of Q's sweatpants." I said going upstairs with her behind me.

"Damn Morgz." Nee said slapping my butt. "I remember back when I was the one with all the shape now ya ass got me all the way beat."

"Bitch all that ass you got sitting back there." I said.

"All that ass." Q said coming into their room from the balcony feeling all on her ass.

"Ew you stink like weed." She said waving him off.

"Shut up." He said slapping her ass.

"Q I'ma steal a pair of ya sweatpants, okay?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I don't care. Bro out there pissed at ya ass for them skin tight shits you got on."

"Oh whatever, he'll get over it. Where my lil baby Quent."

"Sleep." Nee said

"I missed him. I'ma go see if he's up." I said walking into the connected room that they made into a nursery.

"Hey boo, hey my Quent." I whispered as he yawned then smiled as I picked him up.

"Look who's up." I said coming downstairs where everybody moved to.

"Mommy's baby." Nee said coming over kissing on him as she shook his bottle.

"Here because you know he barely likes anybody feedin him, but you or Q." I said handing him over.

"Kahron are you still mad?" I ask climbing into his lap where he sat on the couch. He just continued to stare at me with a blank face.

I kissed all over his lips, but he wouldn't even kiss me back.

"Whatever ya pregnancy hormones is crazy." I said rolling my eyes as I climbed off his lap.

Q and Nee laughed. "Q had my pregnancy hormones too."

"Yeah the fuck right."

"I'm leaving." Kahron said standing up.

I sucked my teeth. "I know you seen me just take my fuckin shoes off now your talking about some fuckin leaving."

"Yeah I'm leaving. Either you coming or you not."

"Whatever then, fuck outta here, bye.

"Wait, where we going? Hold on damn let me put my shoes on."