Chapter 44:

Wedding day!

*********

Morgan

"So I can't even call Kahron on FaceTime?" I ask still laying in bed.

"No!" All the ladies exclaim at the same time.

"I can't stand any of you!" I whine burying my head in the pillow.

The wedding is today and we all spent the night at the hotel that is attached to where our ceremony and reception will take place. The ladies are on one side of the hotel and the guys are way on the other side. We did the traditional thing of not seeing each other until the wedding and I am suffering. Ayden is even with him and I miss them both.

"Come on get your ass up and get in the shower so you can start getting ready." Mama K said pulling the covers off me waking up Kae, Aubree, and Arie.

"Okay. Let me give them a bath and do their hair first."

"We'll do it for you after they eat. Go ahead and start getting ready yourself."

"Okay, make sure yall put the blue and purple ribbons around their ponytails. Everything we need is here right? Dresses, shoes, makeup, everything?"

"Yes, everything is good go ahead Morgan."

"Okay, but can you just call Kahron and tell him I miss him, love him, and can't wait to see him?" I ask as I made my way towards the bathroom.

"Fine Morgan." She said.

"Okay, and make sure they all are getting dressed. We need somebody to stay on they slow asses."

"Goodbye Morgan, you can go shower now. I got it from here ma'am."

"I know I'm annoying you and I don't care because I love you!" I shouted making her laugh before I shut the bathroom door.

When I stepped out the shower. There was a gift box sitting on the sink. I wrapped the towel around me going to read the note on the box.

your something blue ;)❤️

I smiled. Only Kahron.

I opened the box to see a blue lingerie bra and pantie set. I wasted no time drying off and putting it on to look at myself in the mirror. It fits perfectly.

"You finish bitch?" Nee shouted bursting into the bathroom just as I finished lotioning up.

"Damn, bitch I could have been naked." I said grabbing my robe to put it on.

"Bitch we bestfriends." She said.

"How does my lingerie look?" I ask.

"Sexy. I would freak you girl." Nee said slapping my butt.

I laughed. "You get on my damn nerves Nee."

"That's what I'm here for." She said. "Now come on so I can re-wand ya hair then you can put ya tiara on and finish getting dressed."

"Mommy I had lots of yogurt!" Kae said hugging my legs as I came out the bathroom.

"I see. It's all over your face." I said picking her up. I grabbed one of Aubree's wipes to wipe her face off.

"Delivery." Mogul's loud ass said walking into the room with a box of food and chocolate covered strawberries.

"You're late. That was suppose to be breakfast in bed. Ron's gonna be pissed." Nee said.

"He already called me bitching." He said flagging her off. "Okay, so this was suppose to be on a tray fancied the fuck up but I was already running late so it's not. Ron don't gotta know that part tho." Mogul said handing it to me.