Chapter 23:

Morgan

I sigh placing my forehead against the door. I was trying my hardest not to scream. I was literally gonna kill my brother.

"So, you gonna answer me or not?" I roll my eyes before turning back towards Kahron.

"What Kahron? What? I said I don't know what the fuck you are talking about so I don't know."

"So I'm imagining that empty pregnancy box on the bed?" He asks.

Shit.

He shrugged walking towards the bathroom after I stayed silent.

"I'm pregnant, okay?" I finally said stepping in front of him.

He looked down at me then his eyes switched towards my stomach.

I rolled my eyes as his lip twitched. "I swear if you smile I'ma slap the shit outta you." I said.

I raised my hand to slap him as he smiled. He grabbed my hand laughing. "Chill."

"I love you." He said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to him as I tried to push on his chest, but he wouldn't budge.

"Kahron move." I said.

"Wow, so you don't love a nigga no more?"

"Kahron-"

"Damn, Mo don't love Ron no more." He said.

I ducked my chin trying not to show my smile. "Shut up because you already know I love your stupid ass."

"Give me a kiss if you really love me then." He said lifting my chin.

"See, no. Now you're playing. Move." I said pushing on his chest harder this time. He just smiled down at me before lifting me by my ass making my legs go around his waist. "Stop Kahron," I said trying not to moan. "This doesn't change anything."

"Why not?" He asks taking my bottom lip into his mouth.

"No really." I said pushing his head back as he tried to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I rubbed my hand over the side of his face. His swelling was gone but he had a scar.

"Yeah, look at what ya crazy ass did. Throwing them strong ass right hooks leaving scars on a nigga from ya ring."

"Sorry?" I say as more of a question.

"Ya crazy ass ain't sorry Mo." He chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm not, but I shouldn't have put my hands on you."

After that night Mogul called me cussing me out. Don't be putting ya fuckin hands on no dude if he ain't hit you first, because if he would have hit you back I would have killed him then fucked you up after because you should have kept ya fuckin hands to ya self in the first place. He was right tho.

"So since you single you gonna go kick it with ya NY hoe? You know, so yall can pause and shit together."

He jaw twitched. "Yo quit fuckin playing with me Morgan. How many times I gotta say sorry for that shit? That's all I've been going the past couple of weeks and you still trying not to fuck with a nigga. I don't want nobody but your ass. You can keep saying you single all you want, but I got no problem telling you again and again you aren't going any fuckin where! I ain't going no where."

I narrowed my eyes glaring at him.

"What you quiet now? Why because I'm right?"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm single and that's the end."