Chapter 25:

Morgan

"Mama K what?" I ask laughing as she continued to look me up and down poking her lips out at me.

"I thought you wasn't gonna be gonna be pregnant again soon? Now, look at you. Mmm."

"Mama don't do me. I wasn't, it's all ya son's fault."

"It take two boo." I rolled my eyes as Kahron scuffed out a laugh.

"Really Mama?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, Ms. I'm on birth control and I take my shit correctly."

"Not today Nee number two, not today." I said laughing along with Kahron. "Shut up Kahron because she's really trying to play me."

"Kaelyn tell ya mommy Nan love her." Mama K said to Kae who sat next to her staring in Aubree's face as she was being feed.

"Nan luh you" Kae said coming over to me standing between my legs.

"And I love ya Nan too." I said.

"Ma potty." Kae said holding up her two fingers.

"What's that mean?" Mama K asks.

"She gotta shit." Kahron answered.

I sucked my teeth hitting his arm. "That's how I taught her to say it when she has to go to the bathroom."

"Oh my Kae baby potty trained?" Mama K asks.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up fixing my tights. "No, she won't pee in the toilet for some reason. Kahron stop." I said slapping his hand away from my ass.

"You had something on ya ass, a nigga trying to help."

"So you had to grab my ass cheek to get it off?"

"Yup." I laughing shaking my head.

"He plays too much. Anyways Mama, she won't pee in the toilet which surprises me since I heard about other kids being the other way around not wanting to poop because they think it's nasty."

"She probably waits until the last second to tell you she gotta pee."

"She does. She be like I gotta pee, I peed mama. Won't give me no time in between to get her to the bathroom, but she'll bring me a fresh pull-up and wipes." I said while walking to the downstairs bathroom with Kae.

"You know what you gonna have to do Morgan?" Mama called after me. "You gonna have to put her in panties and ask her like every two hours do she need to go to the bathroom, even make her try to go sometimes so she can get use to it. Or leave her in pull-ups just make her try going."

"I'ma have to do that, because her ass wants no parts of this potty training shit." I said before entering the bathroom with Kae.

"Mom, Mo won't give me no play." I heard Kahron say as me and Kae walked out of the bathroom.

"Kahron!" I exclaimed.

"I'ma punch you the fuck out Kahron. I don't wanna know about your fuckin sex life." Mama K snapped at him.

"Kae go throw that away." I pointed to the trash so she could throw the paper towel she was drying her hands with away.

I soon as I sat down Kahron pulled me to his lap moving his head as I tried to slap him. "Chill and give me a kiss."

"No, you don't deserve my lips."

"Oh, but.." He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You deserve mine on ya pussy."

I blushed covering his mouth as I squeezed my thighs together. "Now give me a fuckin kiss." He smirked.

I kissed him over and over before biting and sucking on his bottom lip.

"Cut it out with yall nasty asses." Mama said said handing me Aubree.

"Dadda where." Kae said pointing to my phone.

"I don't know mamas." I said moving off Kahron's lap checking my phone to see if I had a missed call or text from Eric. He was suppose to come get her this morning, but never showed up.

"Yo he better not be starting his shit bruh." Kahron said placing Kae in his lap as she sat looking sad.

"I don't think he would do that." I said sighing. I hope.

"She being real quiet." Kahron said about Kae as we walked into the restaurant and Kae was literally attached to my leg while she held my hand.

"I know." I sighed.

I tried calling Eric again, but it went to voicemail, again.

After we were seated and gave our drink orders we begin looking through the menu.

Kahron took Aubree outta her car seat as she started to fuss then put her pacifier in.

"What you want to eat Kae?" Kahron asks as Kae moves closer to him.

"Uhhhh," She said looking at the kids menu. "Ice cream."

I give Kahron a look as he looked at me. He knew if you keep spoiling her like that his ass gonna stay on punishment.

He sighed. "You gotta eat regular food first Kae."

"But." She whined.

"After we eat you can have all the ice cream you want, okay?" He said tickling her.

She giggled before saying okay.

"Who does she think she is?" I laughed.

"Right." Kahron agreed.

Kae played with Aubree's little foot as she laid her head against Kahron's arm looking down.

"Mo," Kahron said shaking his head. "I told you if that nigga play my young girl..."

"I'ma call Tam because for him to just be doing so good all this time to suddenly disappear doesn't make sense."

As I pulled my phone out it rung. I stared at the unknown number for awhile thinking why does this number look so familiar. Then I remembered.

It was a jail number. So I answered.

"You have a collect call from Fulton's county jail, would you like to accept the charges?" A automated voice spoke into my ear.

I froze having a flashback to when I got a collect call from Mogul and a being told he was facing life in prison.

"Yes." I spoke into the phone.

"Morgan?"

"Eric what the fuck?" I said sitting up even straighter.

"I got arrested last night. Booked and transferred, they wouldn't even let me get a fuckin phone call."

"That fast? The hell did you do?"

He sighed deeply. "Kaelyn, where's Kae? I would never not intentionally not show up for her. Man, I'm probably gonna get taken away from my daughters, my fuckin daughters." He said talking fast, his voice becoming more and more strained.

"Eric slow down and talk to me." I said confused.

"I went to pick up Arie from Unique's I walked in to-to." He paused. "Her nigga, he was touching my daughter."

I froze.

.....